• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

The cheapest season ticket now (park lane lower) must be pushing £700 now surely? Won't be long until the cheapest seats are a grand!

There is no doubt the season tickets will cost a bomb when we eventually move into our new stadium. We'll be paying prices similar to Arsenal or perhaps more!

The Dortmund fans had the right idea boycotting games. I don't know why fans of English clubs don't do it.

Problem is, for every person that would be prepared to boycott a game there would probably would be 10 others who would gladly pay for their seat

You can in the Park Lane lower definitely, not sure about the upper tier. Also think Paxton is less than £900.

Yes, I think they were around £780 last season. Try and keep that much put to one side around this time of the year, just in case we accidently get a e-mail offering us a couple of ST's (not gonna happen though), which is why the Multi-match Packages are the next best thing

Problem is, for every person that would be prepared to boycott a game there would probably would be 10 others who would gladly pay for their seat

True. Plus Spurs must have quite a lot of rich fans.

But this must also be the case in Germany, they have the highest attenadances in Europe.

The cheapest season ticket now (park lane lower) must be pushing £700 now surely? Won't be long until the cheapest seats are a grand!

There is no doubt the season tickets will cost a bomb when we eventually move into our new stadium. We'll be paying prices similar to Arsenal or perhaps more!

The Dortmund fans had the right idea boycotting games. I don't know why fans of English clubs don't do it.

I reckon Levy might reduce the prices when we move in.

With the increased capacity we would still make more money, but it's a gesture the fans would appreciate.

Of course i'd expect them to be back up at the same level within 2-3 years again..

I reckon Levy might reduce the prices when we move in.

With the increased capacity we would still make more money, but it's a gesture the fans would appreciate.

Of course i'd expect them to be back up at the same level within 2-3 years again..

But won't we be in a similar situation to the scum now as we would have to pay off the debt of the stadium over a number of years? If we don't have CL football, I see the prices going up every year.

Would be a well deserved touch. Some of our fand can be tacos at times, me number one, but the ones that go home and away are a credit to our club.

But won't we be in a similar situation to the scum now as we would have to pay off the debt of the stadium over a number of years? If we don't have CL football, I see the prices going up every year.

Not really. The scum had extremely brick sponsorship deals when they built theirs. They got screwed big time.

With Levy at the helm that's something i'm not concerned about.

Yeah of course Levy will get us a great deal, but Arsenal could fall back on Champions League money season after season.

True, it depends on the amount of sponsorship we get for the naming rights, etc..

If we don't know that it's really extremely difficult to get into how much loan debt we'll have and how much interest we'll have to pay on it without being extremely speculative..

Personally, I would work out how much interest we are due to pay, then i would take this interest out of our recurring revenue every year before deciding upon the wage limitations. Using the champions league money to pay off large sums where possible.

But it gets even more complex to look at with the new PL tv rights.. and the new CL tv rights as well..

edit: like trying to complete a puzzle with 25% of the pieces missing by drawing them in, in perm marker.

Last edited:
I cant belive that there is nothing on the OS about the total & utter shambles regarding ticketing yesterday. Multi-ticket packages are available online from 9.30 on 10th Jul but the system is down ALL day & unless you have a job which enables you to spend 3 hours on the phone trying to get through (well done Paxtonwolf - i admire your perseverance!) you are out of luck.

Absolute disgrace.

Lol when did you hear a top club putting their fans first,we pay £50 to become members to get a chance of buying a ticket and still get bricky service.Levy and the board will use the 'arsenal model' on how to extract as much money out of us,£50 a home shirt,£8 pie and chips,£5 for a pint.

With the new tv deals every other year,have the club given us anything back,mmmmmmmmm got a years spurs tv for free this time.

Just got an email inviting me to join as a 'Junior member'

Dear Xxxxx,

You're the Star! when you join us for the new season as a One Hotspur Junior Member.

Only a Bronze or Lilywhite Junior Member for the 2012/2013 Season* gets ticket priority and discounts for Premier League, Cup and European fixtures at Lane, and the chance to run out onto the famous turf as a matchday mascot.

I am 52 years old...........

I cant belive that there is nothing on the OS about the total & utter shambles regarding ticketing yesterday. Multi-ticket packages are available online from 9.30 on 10th Jul but the system is down ALL day & unless you have a job which enables you to spend 3 hours on the phone trying to get through (well done Paxtonwolf - i admire your perseverance!) you are out of luck.

Absolute disgrace.

Yes, not sure if I would have stuck at it if I was paying the phone bill.

It was, as you say, a complete shambles, but its not the first time though. We must have one of the worst systems in the Premier League, GHod knows what its going to be like when we have even more demand in the new stadium

As mentioned, a little disappointed to be stuck on the back row for the 3 packs I shelled out for.
I think if the Club are going to offer these packages, which, bear in mind, you are paying well in advance for, the least they could do would be offer a little better seats.

Granted it saves the hassle of getting online every few weeks for the Mon/Tues morning battle with red bar!

Dear Xxxxx,

You're the Star! when you join us for the new season as a One Hotspur Junior Member.

Only a Bronze or Lilywhite Junior Member for the 2012/2013 Season* gets ticket priority and discounts for Premier League, Cup and European fixtures at Lane, and the chance to run out onto the famous turf as a matchday mascot.

You would at least get the chance to hold Rafa's hand for real, unlike that bloke on the new shirt photo..

Dear Xxxxx,

I'm 34 and got the same email. I'm tempted to go for that offer.

Dear Xxxxx,

Ha, yeah! I received the same email!

Back