• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

I was thinking the exact same thing! Anyone able to confirm?

They generally avoid putting league games on at the same time as the CL. I guess Liverpool today and City yesterday were fine given the lack of other dates and the fact that they were not on tv in the UK. Our game with Chelsea was picked by Sky to be shown and they'll definitely want to do that for any rescheduled date.

They generally avoid putting league games on at the same time as the CL. I guess Liverpool today and City yesterday were fine given the lack of other dates and the fact that they were not on tv in the UK. Our game with Chelsea was picked by Sky to be shown and they'll definitely want to do that for any rescheduled date.
Thanks. That actually makes sense now. Annoying though.

Would be nice if the April fixtures were announced today as its 6 weeks away from the first set of that month, but no doubt it will be 1st March before they get announced

and still no next round of fixtures announced

It appears the latest date they can announce has now been reduced from 6 weeks to 5 weeks before the fixture date, so it looks like they will be taking full advantage of this and waiting until Friday.

I assume they will be waiting for the outcome of the FA matches this week to see what fixtures will be affected on April 20th.

That said, they could have still at least announced the TV Picks for April 6th and April 13th, but that would be too helpful.

No doubt next season, the goalposts will move again and they will be allowed to wait until only a calender month before they have to arrange TV picks, and so on and so on, until we reach the point when the Police say they cant be left any nearer to a kick-off date

Somehow PL decided with the broadcasters that from March they only have to give 5 weeks notice (as opposed to 6 weeks in the earlier months of the season). It is exactly 5 weeks today until the scheduled midweek Tuesday games of 2nd April so in theory should be out by this afternoon....but we know the level of disdain they all have for match-going fans so wouldn't surprise me if it's not until the end of the week and that they only give the midweek games and the weekend of 6 April.

How utterly ridiculous is this from NR​

Northumberland Park​

Supporters should note that Northumberland Park station will be closed on Saturday. Please make sure to check nationalrail.co.uk to make alternative travel arrangements.

Due to planned engineering works taking place on the line between Stratford and Meridian Water on Saturday 2 March, fans travelling on Greater Anglia services are advised to use London Liverpool Street station as Greater Anglia services to and from Meridian Water, Northumberland Park, Tottenham Hale and Stratford will not be in operation.

Furthermore, Northumberland Park station will be closed all day on Saturday. Rail replacement buses will operate between Stratford and Meridian Water.

Actually trains that would normally go via NUM are stopping at Seven Sisters instead
So at least a few more options

1709032046059.png

Back