• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Well, here's hoping Forest home doesn't get shoved to Monday fudging night or some such brick!

yep fingers crossed. Booked a hotel for a couple of nights that weekend, hoping for a night at Harlow dogs on the Friday night with the match on Saturday, anytime would do, but preferably 3pm

yep fingers crossed. Booked a hotel for a couple of nights that weekend, hoping for a night at Harlow dogs on the Friday night with the match on Saturday, anytime would do, but preferably 3pm
Have you been recently? I thought that place literally exists for morning races they can beam live to China.

Have you been recently? I thought that place literally exists for morning races they can beam live to China.

We haven't been for years, but did check on their website and it looks like they still race on Friday nights 6.30pm'ish start times, which would work well for us...if it stays a Saturday kick-off

Can see they do morning sessions from 11am on a Monday/Weds/Friday

We haven't been for years, but did check on their website and it looks like they still race on Friday nights 6.30pm'ish start times, which would work well for us...if it stays a Saturday kick-off

Can see they do morning sessions from 11am on a Monday/Weds/Friday
Well if it's dead, try mui & koko noodle bar for great cheap food.

Do you check flights the day before, or even on the day?

For that particular weekend they're probably close to selling out, so no chance the prices are going down. Not many options for getting to London from where I live and it's popular with lots of people that don't like football and can buy early. For Arsenal I'm using a vacation day and going Friday morning. I could buy a Monday return now, but it would be convenient to go home on Sunday in the unlikely event we play them Saturday.

Actually checked for this weekend yesterday out of curiosity as I have two mates that flew over today. Almost nothing available and we'd be talking at least £800 including return. That's four times as much as I usually pay if I can get in there early enough. Really miss 10-15 years ago when they were practically giving them away. Went places like Prague, Krakow and even London for buttons and stickers.

For that particular weekend they're probably close to selling out, so no chance the prices are going down. Not many options for getting to London from where I live and it's popular with lots of people that don't like football and can buy early. For Arsenal I'm using a vacation day and going Friday morning. I could buy a Monday return now, but it would be convenient to go home on Sunday in the unlikely event we play them Saturday.

Actually checked for this weekend yesterday out of curiosity as I have two mates that flew over today. Almost nothing available and we'd be talking at least £800 including return. That's four times as much as I usually pay if I can get in there early enough. Really miss 10-15 years ago when they were practically giving them away. Went places like Prague, Krakow and even London for buttons and stickers.
Yep, no cheap flights anymore.

Waiting on the dates for Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal. Really hard to plan a trip! Especially with the uncertainty on Emirates Marketing Project because of the FA Cup. Come on Luton!

Question is, as a member, if I purchase tickets for Emirates Marketing Project and they end up moving the game to a date that I cannot attend, is there any way for me to sell the tickets on? Is there any chance that if it is moved it will be to the midweek of the same week or the next week? I note that the Champions League does not feature in either week. Also, when is the Chelsea game being rescheduled to?

Waiting on the dates for Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal. Really hard to plan a trip! Especially with the uncertainty on Emirates Marketing Project because of the FA Cup. Come on Luton!

Question is, as a member, if I purchase tickets for Emirates Marketing Project and they end up moving the game to a date that I cannot attend, is there any way for me to sell the tickets on? Is there any chance that if it is moved it will be to the midweek of the same week or the next week? I note that the Champions League does not feature in either week. Also, when is the Chelsea game being rescheduled to?
No idea on any of your questions currently, nothing on the PL website either

There's only two midweek slots available that doesn't crash with European games and that's the week between City and Arsenal and the final week of the season. I can't think of any reason for it not already being squeezed in between two of the hardest fixtures we have left other than Sky wanting to wait as long as possible in case other games get moved as well.

There's only two midweek slots available that doesn't crash with European games and that's the week between City and Arsenal and the final week of the season. I can't think of any reason for it not already being squeezed in between two of the hardest fixtures we have left other than Sky wanting to wait as long as possible in case other games get moved as well.
Liverpool are playing Luton tonight...is that who they were scheduled to play at the weekend?

If so, why the fudge could they not schedule our Chelsea game for tonight?

As a member I don't know of any way you can sell tickets on, but you can get a refund on a ticket for any reason as long as it is more than 7 days ahead of the game - except for tickets purchased via the Ticket Exchange (but for the latter, if it is a date change, then I would think they would have to offer a refund within a certain time period).

As a member I don't know of any way you can sell tickets on, but you can get a refund on a ticket for any reason as long as it is more than 7 days ahead of the game - except for tickets purchased via the Ticket Exchange (but for the latter, if it is a date change, then I would think they would have to offer a refund within a certain time period).
That’s helpful. Is that on the website anywhere?

Is the week between Arsenal and Liverpool also possible?

Back