• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

I’ll message my mate to see if wants them
Be was deliberating going the other day

As per posts above, there’s no ticket exchange or ticket share for this game. As it is illness preventing you from attending it might be worth a phone call to the ticket office to see if they will let you return the tickets.
Thanks both. Rotten luck, as I was taking my kids to their first live game. But there are worse things happening in the world at the moment. Let's hope we get the win.

Don’t think you can put on exchange mate .

Just had a look on my account and can’t manage either of mine or my sons 4 , best bet try to sell on here or one or on Facebook etc or gift them to someone who can go .. I can have an ask on my group for you
Thanks for the reply mate.

My wallet doesn't seem to have updated to tonights game - checked that i have purchased the ticket already and no problems there, is there a trick to update it? Android/google wallet

My wallet doesn't seem to have updated to tonights game - checked that i have purchased the ticket already and no problems there, is there a trick to update it? Android/google wallet
If you hit 'Show code' under your ticket, does it let you drag down to 'refresh' the details? I think that worked for me the other week..

I can’t make Brentford game and have 2x together in the south upper safe standing .

Before I put them on exchange tomorrow anyone with a crn want them at face ?

Helped a few people out on here before and been on here for long enough to give you confidence.

As per posts above, there’s no ticket exchange or ticket share for this game. As it is illness preventing you from attending it might be worth a phone call to the ticket office to see if they will let you return the tickets.

My mate has told a friend of his he can use his ticket for the city FA cup game as he can’t go. So is it a case of you go to the game or try and return them? Or just don’t go? Doesn’t sound like you can gift them to another member?

It's probably way too early to predict but does anyone think either of the home games for Luton or Forest at the end of March/early April will get moved from Sat 3pm? Tickets are on sale next week and I wanna take the kids to a weekend game and not a Friday night game

It's probably way too early to predict but does anyone think either of the home games for Luton or Forest at the end of March/early April will get moved from Sat 3pm? Tickets are on sale next week and I wanna take the kids to a weekend game and not a Friday night game
Nailed on, go for it.

Everton Away

• Season Ticket Holders with 364 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful with a clear view ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders with 334 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful with a restricted view ticket.
  • Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 124 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • All Wheelchair Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

lol at the number of points required. Absolutely everybody that has over 300 points must have applied. I remember getting to Goodison as a One Hotspur member, sigh...
Those were the days.

Back