• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Quick question - I gave away my ticket to a friend as a i thought i couldn't go today - however circumstances have changed - does anyone know if i can then buy a ticket on the exchange? I can't seem to access any ticket buying options under my season ticket account

Quick question - I gave away my ticket to a friend as a i thought i couldn't go today - however circumstances have changed - does anyone know if i can then buy a ticket on the exchange? I can't seem to access any ticket buying options under my season ticket account
Ring the TO soonest

No, ST holders can't access the ticket exchange for PL games (unless they go to Guest Sale maybe).
Might be worth phoning the ticket office to see if you can get one.

Man Utd Away:
  • Season Ticket Holders with 333 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.
  • Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 239 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Wheelchair Season Ticket Holders with 109 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

I have given up pretty much any hope of an away PL game this season. I got Utd last year (on a return but wouldn’t be close enough for that this season I don’t think).
Saudi Sportswashing Machine maybe (but I’m still traumatised from last year:confused:).

I have given up pretty much any hope of an away PL game this season. I got Utd last year (on a return but wouldn’t be close enough for that this season I don’t think).
Saudi Sportswashing Machine maybe (but I’m still traumatised from last year:confused:).
How many points do you have @Glenda's Legs do you mind me asking? I’m on 258 currently.

It's insane that over 300 isn't enough for United! How many do we get there? Around 4k?
"Allocation: 3,098 including 18 wheelchair user/personal assistant pairs, 18 ambulant/personal assistant pairs."
(I think the minimum obligation is 3k, so anything over 3k is a bonus).

The allocated amount is then reduced for General Admission ST holders as 12.5% are allocated to Premium holders (as they make up 12.5% of the ST holders). There is then a further amount (a low few hundred I think I saw somewhere) for commercial partners and player requests.

It is what it is, and is still the fairest way to do it imo (apart from the passing on of tickets element which would happen whatever the system until the tech prevents it). It's just frustrating that there is little opportunity this season to increase points with no European games, and going out of the league cup so early.

I’m on 237 and seem to be falling further behind every season despite going to every cup and away game that I have enough points for.

I’m on 237 and seem to be falling further behind every season despite going to every cup and away game that I have enough points for.
Are you in the Gold scheme? That’s 10 points each year.

And if you can do a few away European trips that really helps but appreciate not everyone can do that.

Are you in the Gold scheme? That’s 10 points each year.

And if you can do a few away European trips that really helps but appreciate not everyone can do that.
I’m a silver ST holder. Can anyone just upgrade to gold? I thought it was done on points/years accumulated as a ST holder?

Hi all, I have 2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets for the Burnley game but now have Covid. Does anyone know how to exchange them?

Don’t think you can put on exchange mate .

Just had a look on my account and can’t manage either of mine or my sons 4 , best bet try to sell on here or one or on Facebook etc or gift them to someone who can go .. I can have an ask on my group for you

Don’t think you can put on exchange mate .

Just had a look on my account and can’t manage either of mine or my sons 4 , best bet try to sell on here or one or on Facebook etc or gift them to someone who can go .. I can have an ask on my group for you
I didn't think this game was a TE game

Hi all, I have 2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets for the Burnley game but now have Covid. Does anyone know how to exchange them?
As per posts above, there’s no ticket exchange or ticket share for this game. As it is illness preventing you from attending it might be worth a phone call to the ticket office to see if they will let you return the tickets.

Back