• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Are they changing it from the last 5 years rolling?

I don't think so. Apart from not counting the covid year, I don't really see how it can't be a pretty easy task to update.
But from the Trust's Ticketing newletter :
  • Ticketing points are currently being recalculated and will be back online in accounts by w/c 30 August. THFC has agreed to send all Season Ticket holders an email clearly explaining how those ticketing points have been readjusted. Any queries should go into ticket.office@tottenhamhotspur.com, please
For anyone interested, there is some stuff in there about Ticket Exchange and Ticket Share, and also making Ticket Share available to members if they can't attend due to covid.
Latest News from the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust - Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust (thstofficial.com)

Ticketing points have been added to accounts FYI.

The club really are fudging useless when it comes to this stuff. It's taken them a few away ticket application periods before they've sorted it, and my total is now lower than what they told me I had when I did the Wolves application. They've "recalculated" further, they've had a long, long time to get this brick in order.

Still no points added for the Pacos game either, and Palace away is being done at the moment.

Ticketing points have been added to accounts FYI.

The club really are fudging useless when it comes to this stuff. It's taken them a few away ticket application periods before they've sorted it, and my total is now lower than what they told me I had when I did the Wolves application. They've "recalculated" further, they've had a long, long time to get this brick in order.

Still no points added for the Pacos game either, and Palace away is being done at the moment.

I was just looking at my points. I agree I don't see why it has to be so difficult and take so long. I couldn't at first work out why I was 40 points down on what I expected to see, until I read the email and saw they are counting the ST renewal points from the behind-closed-door season, so are not giving any for renewing this season.
Plus as you say the 3 points for Pacos are missing. I had assumed that might be why the recalculation was taking a bit longer, because they were only awarding points for tickets actually scanned at the match. But obviously that wasn't the case. I doubt I'd have enough for Palace anyway but would be very annoyed if it came within 3 points.

I was just looking at my points. I agree I don't see why it has to be so difficult and take so long. I couldn't at first work out why I was 40 points down on what I expected to see, until I read the email and saw they are counting the ST renewal points from the behind-closed-door season, so are not giving any for renewing this season.
Plus as you say the 3 points for Pacos are missing. I had assumed that might be why the recalculation was taking a bit longer, because they were only awarding points for tickets actually scanned at the match. But obviously that wasn't the case. I doubt I'd have enough for Palace anyway but would be very annoyed if it came within 3 points.

No points for renewing and giving some money to the club during a pandemic, remember they're no longer "loyalty" points.

Useless pricks.

Everyone getting no points for renewing last season is the same as everyone getting 25, isn't it?

Wondering if anyone has ever stayed in the Premier Inn at Solar Way in Enfield and made their way to a game - or knows that area? If so, wondering about the easiest way to get to the stadium from there.

Didn’t fancy a Sunday morning rush up for the Villa game so have gone for the leisurely overnight option instead!

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Put this here for reading

https://www.thstofficial.com/thst-news/thst-news-august-2021

The issue of the closure of one of the main transport routes to the stadium on the opening day of the season was also discussed. We understand the Club, in line with normal practice, asked not to be given a home game, or a high-profile game, on the opening day once it became clear scheduled engineering work would reduce options. The fixture compilation process is complex, but it is hard to avoid the feeling that some of the events of the last year may have reduced the willingness of the Premier League to take the Club’s concerns on board.

We have subsequently had confirmation that no further transport disruption is scheduled at any of the stations close to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium until January 2022

Other ticketing issues
We covered a number of other outstanding ticketing issues and ticketing hot potatoes during our August meetings with the Club. Lots of facts, figures and extremely useful snippets of information here, so please do take a read. These are summarised as follows:
  • Membership figures at Spurs currently stand at 77,000 One Hotspur+ and 33,000 One Hotspur members
  • This summer, 5,500 new season tickets were taken up by those on the waiting list
  • The Club plans to explore membership propositions over the coming months. Once again, THST lobbied for the decoupling of the Waiting List from the OH+ proposition
  • No concessions are available on Ticket Exchange. As reported regularly by THST before the pandemic, this is a decision we fundamentally disagree with and we’ll continue to lobby for a change to recognise Junior, Young Adult and Senior purchasers on the platform
  • Ticketing points are currently being recalculated and will be back online in accounts by w/c 30 August. THFC has agreed to send all Season Ticket holders an email clearly explaining how those ticketing points have been readjusted. Any queries should go into ticket.office@tottenhamhotspur.com, please
  • Ticket Share will open for Season Ticket holders to gift Premier League tickets to family and friends from a minimum of seven days before a game until kick off. For 48 hours before a game, One Hotspur members unable to attend due to COVID will also be able to gift their tickets to family and friends via the platform
  • Ticket Exchange will continue to open at the Club’s discretion, usually once a game has almost or fully sold out. However, it will now open 48 hours before a PL game to Season Ticket holders and to Members unable to attend due to COVID. This arrangement is until further notice
  • Consideration is being given to opening Exchange and Share for Cup games
  • Tickets in designated ‘atmosphere blocks’ weren’t made available for our Europa Conference League qualifier against Pacos de Ferreira because of issues around COVID-safety requirements and adherence to the Premier League’s Code of Conduct in COVID times. We expect to see the Club’s commitment to identifying blocks and encouraging like-minded fans to congregate together upheld once the current COVID restrictions have been lifted
  • Booking fees: a huge bugbear for many fans. So, to reiterate, the booking fee is a transaction taken by the ticketing agency the Club uses; in this case, Ticketmaster. The fee is the agency’s way of making money in return for providing a service; in this case, infrastructure. In the UK, it is illegal to absorb the booking fee into the headline price of a ticket. The reason being that consumers should see what they are paying for in a transparent manner. We understand this presents the booking fee as something extra on top of the ticket price. In fact, it is part of the ticket price, and without the current legal requirement would simply be added to the headline price, not subtracted from it. This is a statement of fact, not policy
  • THST lobbied for any future ECL group stage games to be offered in a competitively priced pack of 3, with only one booking fee levied per pack. The option to purchase individual ECL game tickets should, of course, remain on the table
  • THFC is continuing to maintain concessionary pricing for Senior and Junior visiting fans, unlike a number of other Premier League clubs. THST applauds this decision and continues to work with other club fan groups and the FSA to roll back the attempt to undermine the spirit of the away price cap by raising all prices to £30

Put this here for reading

https://www.thstofficial.com/thst-news/thst-news-august-2021

The issue of the closure of one of the main transport routes to the stadium on the opening day of the season was also discussed. We understand the Club, in line with normal practice, asked not to be given a home game, or a high-profile game, on the opening day once it became clear scheduled engineering work would reduce options. The fixture compilation process is complex, but it is hard to avoid the feeling that some of the events of the last year may have reduced the willingness of the Premier League to take the Club’s concerns on board.

We have subsequently had confirmation that no further transport disruption is scheduled at any of the stations close to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium until January 2022

It’s actually not very hard at all to avoid that feeling, unless you are looking to take a dig at the club at any possible opportunity.

Back to reality:

Season Ticket Holders with 393 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ‘Clear View’ ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with 337 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ‘Restricted View’ ticket.

Tickets will be issued by post to successful applicants within the next 48 hours.

All applicants will receive an email shortly informing them as to whether or not they were successful in obtaining a ticket for this fixture.

Ticketing points: 1

Following UEFA’s announcement that restrictions on away supporters at UEFA competition matches have been lifted, we have the following update for Season Ticket Holders in relation to next Thursday’s away match against Stade Rennais FC.

We are currently awaiting final confirmation of ticketing and formal approval regarding entry requirements from our hosts. However, due to the tight timeframes, we are keen to register the demand from our Season Ticket Holders as soon as possible.

Supporters interested in purchasing a ticket and travelling to France next week should submit an application by 5pm tomorrow, Thursday 9 September.

Following this deadline, we shall communicate with applicants as soon as we have confirmed details from Stade Rennais.

Supporters are strongly advised to read the travel advice below before submitting an application.

All Season Ticket Holders can now also apply for tickets to our Premier League away fixture to Arsenal on Sunday 26 September.

The deadline to apply for the Arsenal fixture is 12pm (midday) on Monday 13 September.

Updated ticket information for our Carabao Cup third round tie at Wolves on Wednesday 22 September can be found below.

Season Ticket Holders with 181 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

All applicants will receive an email shortly informing them as to whether they were successful/unsuccessful in obtaining a ticket for this fixture.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2021/september/wolves-v-spurs-carabao-cup-updated-ticket-news/

If anyone is interested in Chelski tickets, just posted two front-row East upper on the exchange, near the centre line.

Wondering if anyone has ever stayed in the Premier Inn at Solar Way in Enfield and made their way to a game - or knows that area? If so, wondering about the easiest way to get to the stadium from there.

Didn’t fancy a Sunday morning rush up for the Villa game so have gone for the leisurely overnight option instead!

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Stayed there for the 0-1 v Liverpool last year. Got a taxi out. Wasn't too far and wasn't overly expensive from memory. Don't think there was an easier way out there from memory but one of the locals might correct me.

On a different note, I'm heading over to the United game at end of October for the weekend with my son. Gonna make a weekend of it and do the Stadium Tour as well. QPR are home to Forest on the Friday and we're staying in Tottenham Hale. Was thinking of heading to Loftus Road - how hard is it to get to from Tottenham Hale?

Stayed there for the 0-1 v Liverpool last year. Got a taxi out. Wasn't too far and wasn't overly expensive from memory. Don't think there was an easier way out there from memory but one of the locals might correct me.

On a different note, I'm heading over to the United game at end of October for the weekend with my son. Gonna make a weekend of it and do the Stadium Tour as well. QPR are home to Forest on the Friday and we're staying in Tottenham Hale. Was thinking of heading to Loftus Road - how hard is it to get to from Tottenham Hale?

Victoria line to Oxford Circus and Central to White City.

Put my Chelsea ticket on the exchange late last week and it still hasn’t sold. My ticket for Emirates Marketing Project didn’t sell either. What happened to this supposed pent up demand there would be for tickets as a result of not being able to watch games live for 18 months?!

Put my Chelsea ticket on the exchange late last week and it still hasn’t sold. My ticket for Emirates Marketing Project didn’t sell either. What happened to this supposed pent up demand there would be for tickets as a result of not being able to watch games live for 18 months?!

There are thousands of fans that live abroad and either can't or won't travel.

I'm fully vaccinated and it's still too much hassle with all the rules regarding travel. Gave myself a headache yesterday trying to figure out the specifics. How many tests I have to take, when I need to take them and what kind of tests are accepted.

GA/NR being twunts again in terms of travel for our games
I sent this to the Trust to let them tell the club

Evening, an update on travel you might find of interest and maybe be able to speak to somebody at the club about

Just quoting this from your last update

Network Rail have clearly lied to Spurs as this is happening now on the 3rd October

With massive service reductions on the GA mainlines too this will cause a massive headache for fans

Stratford to Tottenham Hale, Northumberland Park and Meridian Water

· Tweet

Locations affected
Stratford to Tottenham Hale, Northumberland Park and Meridian Water

Dates
Sunday, October 3, 2021

Due to maintenance work between Stratford and Lea Bridge, Greater Anglia West Anglia services will not serve Stratford all day. Greater Anglia West Anglia services will be diverted into London Liverpool Street via Hackney Downs. No services will operate between Meridian Water and Stratford all day.

Customers for Stratford should change onto mainline / Southend Victoria services from London Liverpool Street; customers travelling to / from Lea Bridge should use TfL buses between Lea Bridge and Stratford / Hackney Downs.

There are also huge service reductions on the GA mainline this weekend and this is with both West Ham and us playing at home and us playing Chelsea and for this the senior management have decided to run the trains as short in carriage length as possible

I just don’t get what goes through NR and GA’s heads with this, they clearly do not care one bit about customers !!

Back