• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Anybody going to this? 70% availability when I booked :(*

*Cue "It's 85% now!" joke........

Yes, might not be the most illustrious of games. But I haven’t been back yet since the Norwich cup debacle. Money is a bit tight at the moment so £20 to watch us is well received.
It might not be the Champions League but it’s still a European night under the lights at the Lane. Will book Thursday when out for us lowly member’s.

Got tickets for next Thursday. Im travelling from Southampton and rarely go to Spurs at home. What is the best way to get there. Usually travel to Morden by car then get the tube. Seems there are no trains running from White Hart Lane after the match. Any ideas?

Got tickets for next Thursday. Im travelling from Southampton and rarely go to Spurs at home. What is the best way to get there. Usually travel to Morden by car then get the tube. Seems there are no trains running from White Hart Lane after the match. Any ideas?

Be aware that there is a tube strike announced for much of next week, including the Thursday. They often get called off, but keep an eye out.

Overground wasn't running on Sunday. You'll have to walk from Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale and do the same going back. Tottenham Hale's better going back as you get on the train first and it's relatively empty. That said it ain't going to be a big crowd. Alternatively go to Northumberland Park (from Liverpool Street I think it is, never do it myself).

FWIW I normally catch train to Northumberland Park (after parking my car at Cheshunt station) and looks like similar route for you to/from Morden as it would be for WHL station.

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Morden-Greater-London-England/Northumberland-Park-Station

The Tube strike action planned by the RMT union from tomorrow, Tuesday 24 August, until Friday 27 August has been suspended.

Tube services will now run as normal.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Information Team
Transport for London

I've put my ST on the Ticket Exchange for the Watford game (on holiday for the week). Never done this before, how do you find out if it's been sold? Nothing obvious on my account at the moment.

I've put my ST on the Ticket Exchange for the Watford game (on holiday for the week). Never done this before, how do you find out if it's been sold? Nothing obvious on my account at the moment.

The club will email you and tell you that your ticket has been deactivated. The cashback will go into your account.

I had no luck selling my City ticket, and not looking good for Watford. I'm a chicken when it comes to Covid. Probably looking at Leeds in November before I go back. The numbers will need to come down a lot. Plus the price of flights are ridiculous at the moment.

Last edited:
The club will email you and tell you that your ticket has been deactivated. The cashback will go into your account.

I had no luck selling my City ticket, and not looking good for Watford. I'm a chicken when it comes to Covid. Probably looking at Leeds in November before I go back. The numbers will need to come down a lot. Plus the price of flights are ridiculous at the moment.
I put mine up this week very soon after TE opened and it was gone within 15 mins. Go figure…

Where do you sit?

I’m sorted up to and including the Villa game but would be able to buy your ticket for some other games after that. Happy to help out a fellow NI man (even if I am currently in exile)!

PM me if you’re interested. No worries at all if not.

I’m not having any joy selling my season ticket for tomorrow on the exchange. Can I transfer it to a member within my network?

Apologies if this has already been covered.

Thanks

I’m not having any joy selling my season ticket for tomorrow on the exchange. Can I transfer it to a member within my network?

Apologies if this has already been covered.

Thanks

Yeah, you should be able to withdraw it from sale and transfer to a person in your Network.

Against Emirates Marketing Project the ticket exchange was available on general sale (mate who is a non-member got a ticket from it), but Watford is members only.

Why is this? Was Levy just worried about empty seats at the opening match?

seems odd as lots still on ticket exchange.

Back