• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Unfortunately such is the demand you have to keep up with the Jones's so-to-speak to have a sniff of a chance.

And in defence of those who do this, and I include myself (though it's only 3 windows ;o), once you're in on one browser and get your tickets, the others become irrelevant and by closing them it should boost you up in the line by that number of places. So if I only have one window loaded and you're directly behind me in line, it makes no difference if I have 5 open and close them all once I have tickets. You're still next.

Think of it as having a group of 5 people stood in front of you at a fast food queue. If only one of them is actually buying a meal, you'll get to the front just as quick.

I'm thinking of getting someone to write a programme to do it for me.

Live at 9.55am

Was in already clicked around to stay in......then it hung for 30secs as someone pressed the GO button......City game appeared on the list

Most blocks available. 452 for me!

Smashed thru the transaction as quick as my fingers could carry me.

This is all on my mobile btw
Still on the wheel.

But so far, even though I log in immediately, once I get on the wheel it automatically logs me out. Then once I get through to seats available I have to log in again before I can click on a seat. By the time I click on the seat to buy, it's gone.

Is that the same for others?

Still on the wheel.

But so far, even though I log in immediately, once I get on the wheel it automatically logs me out. Then once I get through to seats available I have to log in again before I can click on a seat. By the time I click on the seat to buy, it's gone.

Is that the same for others?
I think you could have a multitude of experiences, its as random as anything, and every step/click is nerve racking.......like tip toeing through a minefield.

Live at 9.55am

Was in already clicked around to stay in......then it hung for 30secs as someone pressed the GO button......City game appeared on the list

Most blocks available. 452 for me!

Smashed thru the transaction as quick as my fingers could carry me.

This is all on my mobile btw

Nice one fella!! Glad you got your rewards for all the endeavour! Your post is pretty much the same procedure I go through and yeah the link was a little early going live yesterday too.

It's 10.25am. We know what happens now. Wheel gets stuck at 98% for another 30 mins then ... sold out.

Yeah I'm nowhere on it but don't deserve to be today. I only got on around 9:55 this morning as I had stuff on. If I get a ticket, it'll prove the utter stupidity of the system.

I'm desperately hoping for the West Ham game but, f**k me, I'm not optimistic.

Back