• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

I had three providers open,bing,firefox and chrome....firefox took me to the end of the circle quite quickly and let me hanging there,chrome took me half way and nothing,bing yesterday was the quickest but not today....but what's interesting i opened firefox at 8.45 took me to the end,but i opened another tab clicked on it at 9.40,it took me nearly to the same position,so its just pot luck.

So see you all next Monday and Tuesday to go through it again ......gawd!!

I reckon thats why everything is contactless at the stadium. BIG data.

I spent a fortune on food and drink..........equals smooth access thru the wheel of doom next time??

If you're not a Levy cash cow...you're not needed and your not coming in :)

If that's true, he really is an evil genius.

blofeld.jpg

I had three providers open,bing,firefox and chrome....firefox took me to the end of the circle quite quickly and let me hanging there,chrome took me half way and nothing,bing yesterday was the quickest but not today....but what's interesting i opened firefox at 8.45 took me to the end,but i opened another tab clicked on it at 9.40,it took me nearly to the same position,so its just pot luck.

Bing? You know Bing is (a rubbish) search engine and not a browser, right?

I was on a 6 fold approach 2 browser on laptop and 2 on each of my VMs that I use at work. Opened all at varying times from 08:30. One suddenly let me in at 10:04.
At least I won’t be doing this again this season as I’m away for the rest of our homes games.

Bournemouth away moved to Bank Holiday Monday evening, 8.00pm KO. Selfishly, living in Dorset, suits me - but not ideal for most.

Not enough loyalty points for a ticket in the away section so I’ll be sitting on my hands with the home supporters as per in this fixture.

Bournemouth away moved to Bank Holiday Monday evening, 8.00pm KO. Selfishly, living in Dorset, suits me - but not ideal for most.

Not enough loyalty points for a ticket in the away section so I’ll be sitting on my hands with the home supporters as per in this fixture.

Bank holiday weekend. So probably means no trains as well (not that I’d ever get a ticket, just a comment on the usual lack of consideration).

That's handy might get a sniff of a ticket.

Internet explorer I meant sorry....to be honest over the last four days and last week im totally stressed out lol......now i got to sort out how im getting up there.
Internet Explorer? Wow. That was obsolete years ago, and Microsoft haven't released an update for years! No wonder you're having problems! ;)

Apparently no ticket share or ticket exchange for the CL tie v City. UEFA don't allow it

Also someone tweeted 200+ tickets became available earlier on the website.....perhaps UEFA returns??

My pal is in block 323, all ticket holders in that block have been moved elsewhere for Tuesday, anybody know why ??

Back