• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

I'm trying to upgrade a child ticket to an adult for Tuesday. Anyone know if this option exists and if so, how?

Thanks

Yeah. Myself and son.

I’m not sure you’ll be able to upgrade it. If it were a PL game, then you just do it via Ticket Share, no need to upgrade as such. But there’s no Ticket Share (or Exchange) for CL games and the club say tickets are non-transferable.
  • Spurs v v Emirates Marketing Project 9 April: Not Available for UEFA Champions League matches, as this match is not included as part of Season Ticket you'll not be able to use the Ticket Exchange/ Ticket Share Platform. Tickets are strictly not transferrable. Refunds are possible with at least 7 days written notice.
Seems wrong that as you can’t get a refund for a short notice change you are also restricted from passing on the ticket, as it just means there will be an empty seat. Of course, permitted or not, no one would know if it were an adult ticket.

I’m not sure you’ll be able to upgrade it. If it were a PL game, then you just do it via Ticket Share, no need to upgrade as such. But there’s no Ticket Share (or Exchange) for CL games and the club say tickets are non-transferable.
  • Spurs v v Emirates Marketing Project 9 April: Not Available for UEFA Champions League matches, as this match is not included as part of Season Ticket you'll not be able to use the Ticket Exchange/ Ticket Share Platform. Tickets are strictly not transferrable. Refunds are possible with at least 7 days written notice.
Seems wrong that as you can’t get a refund for a short notice change you are also restricted from passing on the ticket, as it just means there will be an empty seat. Of course, permitted or not, no one would know if it were an adult ticket.

They probably will know nowadays as tickets are scanned by stewards before the turnstiles.

I’d arrive early and visit the ticket office. I had a problem with my access card last week and had to go there. They were really helpful, it was quick and they seemed to be intent on getting everyone with an issue into the stadium. I’m sure they’ll want a bum on a seat.

I'm aware of a couple of scenarios where a, cough, friend of mine, could no longer take their child to a game at Wembley.
So my, cough cough, friend, bought a mate along with them on their ticket.

Wembley was never an issue as the electronic turnstiles had no one on them.

At NWHL however there seem to be about 2 or 3 different ticket checks before you get in, so I personally wouldn't chance it anymore for the faff!

I'm aware of a couple of scenarios where a, cough, friend of mine, could no longer take their child to a game at Wembley.
So my, cough cough, friend, bought a mate along with them on their ticket.

Wembley was never an issue as the electronic turnstiles had no one on them.

At NWHL however there seem to be about 2 or 3 different ticket checks before you get in, so I personally wouldn't chance it anymore for the faff!
What part of the ground were you in on Wednesday? I'm South Stand and no one checked our cards, we just touched in at the turnstile and walked through.

Not sure if their was less demand today,but got the usual hanging around but got in around half 10 after getting kicked out because i didn't stoke the ticket page up constantly,but got a few blue blocks all over the place,but didnt get a ticket,however a huddersfield premuim ticket popped up,thought about it and decided to buy it,....so thats my fill till Everton game or a champs league semi perhaps and if i didnt get a ticket for either game quite happy with what i got...champs league game and the first Saturday game at the NWHL.

What part of the ground were you in on Wednesday? I'm South Stand and no one checked our cards, we just touched in at the turnstile and walked through.

Yeah South Stand also mate. Think we went in via turnstiles 22 or something? There were people checking membership cards on the outside, then a bag check, then a slap on the electronic turnstile with a steward close by keeping an eye on which colour light popped up (different light for different age memberships)

Yeah South Stand also mate. Think we went in via turnstiles 22 or something? There were people checking membership cards on the outside, then a bag check, then a slap on the electronic turnstile with a steward close by keeping an eye on which colour light popped up (different light for different age memberships)
Thought it was green for valid ticket, red for invalid, rather than type?

Thought it was green for valid ticket, red for invalid, rather than type?

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure the light was green for me, and either red or blue for my daughter's junior ticket. Think it's just a way of distinguishing ticket types and alerting any eagle-eyed stewards. It was the same at Wembley but of course no one really looking.

I'll check again tomorrow night! ;););)

Plenty of tickets available on Ticket Exchange for City in the CL, but all I’ve found so far at least £223.50 (inc fees), assuming 1882 tickets?

Plenty of tickets available on Ticket Exchange for City in the CL, but all I’ve found so far at least £223.50 (inc fees), assuming 1882 tickets?

There's not going to be much on the exchange for cup games as most STs don't include them. 1882 does though, so most likely.

Are they waiting for the CL game to be over before opening for Huddersfield? Doesn't leave much time. I have a seat I'm planning on putting up. With easter coming up, prices for flights are insane.

There's not going to be much on the exchange for cup games as most STs don't include them. 1882 does though, so most likely.

Are they waiting for the CL game to be over before opening for Huddersfield? Doesn't leave much time. I have a seat I'm planning on putting up. With easter coming up, prices for flights are insane.
A mate who has an 1882 season ticket but cannot make the Emirates Marketing Project match tried to share his seat with me but even after I got the invite and paid the £105 for his seat he’s still receiving emails advising him about the match day o_O although the seat is showing up under my purchase history :confused: guess I’ll have to take both access cards to be on the safe side!

Last edited:
A mate who has an 1882 season ticket but cannot make the Emirates Marketing Project match tried to share his seat with me but even after I got the invite and paid the £105 for his seat he’s still receiving emails advising him about the match day o_O although the seat is showing up under my purchase history :confused: guess I’ll have to take both access cards to be on the safe side!
Most likely the email with match info will go out to all season ticket holders regardless if they have shared their ticket or not. You should be fine.

Were you charged for the tickets through the exchange system, or did you pay your mate directly?

Sent from my SM-G950F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back