• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

23,826 according to the BBC match report.

And similar to the equivalent game last year, which had the added attraction of being at WHL.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if the actual number through the turnstiles was less than that figure.

And similar to the equivalent game last year, which had the added attraction of being at WHL.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if the actual number through the turnstiles was less than that figure.
Genuine question, why do you think that? It's true the stadium did look sparsely occupied but I'd have said estimating how many were present in such a vast bowl would be pretty difficult. For myself I was not in the least surprised to learn the attendance was c24k but there you go.

Was chatting to my Wham supporting brother who has mentioned that Chelsea are on TV on the Monday night and Arsenal are playing on Sunday too (due to Europa League).

Can’t see us and West Ham, Chelsea and Arsenal all playing Weds night.

Was chatting to my Wham supporting brother who has mentioned that Chelsea are on TV on the Monday night and Arsenal are playing on Sunday too (due to Europa League).

Can’t see us and West Ham, Chelsea and Arsenal all playing Weds night.
When Chelsea play on Monday then their League Cup game will be on Thursday. Maybe they move Woolwich's game to Thursday as well. They get used to play on that day of the week anyway.

I just wonder whether the Pikeys get a full 15% allocation at Wembley. That would be 13'500 of the full 90'000. Or do we cap the capacity to 50'000? In that case the away section would only be 7'500.

When Chelsea play on Monday then their League Cup game will be on Thursday. Maybe they move Woolwich's game to Thursday as well. They get used to play on that day of the week anyway.

I just wonder whether the Pikeys get a full 15% allocation at Wembley. That would be 13'500 of the full 90'000. Or do we cap the capacity to 50'000? In that case the away section would only be 7'500.

Levy will choose the route of most cash extraction.

I'll be surprised if they go for full capacity on this game. I don't think tickets will be sold for Level 5, which would give a capacity of approx 50k.

I suspect Wham will be given the smallest allowance possible

I'll be surprised if they go for full capacity on this game. I don't think tickets will be sold for Level 5, which would give a capacity of approx 50k.

I suspect Wham will be given the smallest allowance possible

I can see the Police having some input on it too

Had a quick look at the Liverpool tickets and not many tickets showing as available now, not sure if it's looking like it could be a sell out or whether there are any blocks that have been held back.

Bournemouth seems to be selling pretty well too, quite a lot of tickets available for Palace.

Back