• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Tbh this was from yesterday, I notice this morning was very poor took an hour, wanted to see for curiousity exactly what tickets were left after the priority window yesterday

Just got mine and the boy's. 219 row 2 on a staggered row so hopefully he'll be able to see for £22.

Most blocks were yellow with a few greens on the uppper rows.

What was your verdict? Stick or twist?

By the time I got on today I made the right decision by getting them yesterday, but to be fair I didnt log on until 10 this morning. Had I timed it better there might have been some better seats available. Ideally wanted somewhere between 133-137, but happy enough with the pair in 139.

Cant make the Swansea match, but still might get in the queue next Monday just to see what are available each time in the Priority window for the C matches

Hi everyone :) So here is my story, myself and my Father have memberships but today when attempting to purchase tickets for the Chelsea match, because our accounts were made after July 1st, were unable to do so. If I were to upgrade to a Lilywhite or Bronze membership now, would that qualify me, or would I still be unable to because of it being past the 1st that the accounts were made? Also, sorry again for asking more questions, would we both need to upgrade to a Bronze or Lilywhite membership, or can you book more than 1 ticket using just one persons CRN? Thanks for any help :) COYS!!

Buy one membership see if you can buy more than one.There was a period when members could buy for guests not sure if that expired.

IIRC blocks approximately 534-545 were held back in other sales. Could these be red as they haven't released them yet? It would be strange for these to sell out before more central seats?
Good point LM, i sure hope 'red = sold out' otherwise all my calculations (we will break the Prem record and our all-time domestic record at least) are so much dust and nonsense :)

I's worth noting though that that in reality all four north central blocks are gone, there are just a couple of random dots. But East Central there do seem to be more seats than you would expect that are unsold. Is it a matter of pricing/viewing quality perhaps?

Tomorrow may tell us more, as we might get some more seats released. I think at a minimum the club are holding back about three thousand in the top tiers, maybe as you suggest with a lot more beside :eek:

Hi Mark, I don't know what
Hi everyone :) So here is my story, myself and my Father have memberships but today when attempting to purchase tickets for the Chelsea match, because our accounts were made after July 1st, were unable to do so. If I were to upgrade to a Lilywhite or Bronze membership now, would that qualify me, or would I still be unable to because of it being past the 1st that the accounts were made? Also, sorry again for asking more questions, would we both need to upgrade to a Bronze or Lilywhite membership, or can you book more than 1 ticket using just one persons CRN? Thanks for any help :) COYS!!

Hi Mark, I don't know what membership you have that you could upgrade to Bronze or Lilywhite from, but maybe you mean you just have a new CRN.

Anyway, if you're not a member best to phone the Ticket Office and ask what the situation is.

If 'post July 1' members can't buy along with 'post July 1 CRNs' then you probably need to find someone with a valid CRN/Membership, though remember officially tickets are not transferable, so you have to check what you're doing is correct or be aware you/the other person might be breaking club rules, and the club do have the power to take away people's memberships if rules are broken. Alternatively there will probably be more expensive tickets available from the club (premium, Thomas Cook etc) that don't require a prior CRN.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies :) have since realised I have a pre July 1st account with a CRN attached but cannot remember the password! Have requested an email to change it via the websites help but haven't received it, think a phone call to the ticket office tomorrow might be the best plan. Thanks again :)

Thanks for the replies :) have since realised I have a pre July 1st account with a CRN attached but cannot remember the password! Have requested an email to change it via the websites help but haven't received it, think a phone call to the ticket office tomorrow might be the best plan. Thanks again :)
Good news
Good news re the CRN, you should have no problem getting tickets now. Give a cheer for the team against Chelsea for me :)

Tried getting guest tickets for Burnley this morning - got told I don't have the correct privileges.

Now, here's the thing. I paid a thousand guineas for a ST, and got a card for Wembley that says "To Dare is to do - This Membership Card ... etc".

Just another TO FU ?.

UPDATE

Tried again few mins after, got in. They were just late allowing us in.​

Last edited:
I received my membership pack this morning, a very nice momento from our last season

Love the grass keyring

Back