• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I've applied for Arsenal tickets I'm on 190. Think it's going to be tight. Is it today or tomorrow we find out?

190 should be fine looking at this http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/membership/loyalty-points/

23000 ish season tickets and corporate (19952 season tickets and roughly 3k corporate)

2500 ish away fans

leaves roughly 7000 tickets

We have 4372 with 200 and over loyalty points so their certain of a ticket

We then have 4799 in the 150-199 bracket which is where the remainder will go

190 would put you right up there IMO and would also be there for the semi which will look like this:

23000 as above season and corporate tickets

leaves 9000 roughly for members

so basically 150 plus will get you a ticket

Think you might be aiming a bit high Bedford. Watford they had 5322 tickets to ballot, Bournemouth was 5415, so I'd expect similar numbers for the scum.

Maybe but that doesn't stack up with the clubs published numbers unless weave more corporate which is possible of course

There are 19952 season ticket holders @markysimmo . its on that site

Edit - found a match! Cray Wanderers vs Hastings United! Sunday 9 April 2017, 15:00. :D

I think Cray still play at Bromleys ground if that's the case then it's a proper old football ground and the last time I went there a few years ago they still had railway sleepers which counted as seats behind one of the goals.

Is that because they haven't been moved for TV yet? You've got Palace v Arsenal on the Monday night.

Not sure, to be honest. I'm sort of expecting some to be moved, but I don't really follow the lower divisions, so not sure what usually happens with their games.

I think Cray still play at Bromleys ground if that's the case then it's a proper old football ground and the last time I went there a few years ago they still had railway sleepers which counted as seats behind one of the goals.

Oh, yes! I've scoped out their stadium, looks proper old school. Unless some games are re-scheduled for Sunday, we're going to Bromley. :D

They've published how many tickets were available after every ballot......it usually is around the 5400 mark. So roughly a 1k for anyone below 200pts

Yeah not arguing that but the season ticket numbers are publicised so either we have a lot more corporate tickets now, which is possible, or there is something odd then

Yeah not arguing that but the season ticket numbers are publicised so either we have a lot more corporate tickets now, which is possible, or there is something odd then
Yeah see what your saying. I'm hoping that a few more of the club's 'family' don't require tickets for the United game. Being the last game and all.

Yeah see what your saying. I'm hoping that a few more of the club's 'family' don't require tickets for the United game. Being the last game and all.

Can't find our corporate capacity anywhere but the club always use it say we had 23000 season ticket ho,dears when they increased the amount sold

Looking at the loyalty point numbers that would be 3000 corporate which sounds right to me as we have roughly 40 boxes averaging 12 people and about 10 lounges holding 300 in each on average; so about 3500 corporate but that's complete guess work

Has anyone used the chartered train service layed on by Spurs for away fixtures recently? Ive been offered a ticket by my neighbour and the subsequent train seat but it was boked in his name........do they check the name of the booking and ticket holder when boarding the trains?

Back