• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I have a season ticket, but due to where I now live it is rented out to a good friend. We have a written contract that specifies I get any European cup final and FA cup final, and he gets the league cup final. Fortunately he has also got a membership that assures me of a semi final ticket for the Chelsea game. We have approximately 32000 tickets for the game, and approximately 20000 season ticket holders. That leaves a little over 12000 for members. I have had a look on the official site, and even if every member applies for a ticket, anyone in the 150/200 loyalty point bracket will get one. My guess is that anyone with about 135 points who wants one will be there on the day.

My 124 points will be very tight then. I won't hold out too much hope but a Saturday evening game means a good day out on the jars regardless.

Manchester derby set for the 27th. City then go to Boro on the 29th.

Why couldn't they play at the same time as us? Oh right, television.

Manchester derby set for the 27th. City then go to Boro on the 29th.

Why couldn't they play at the same time as us? Oh right, television.

Boro had to agree their fixture move to Sun 30th before Manchester/Salford City clash could be Thu 27th

I've applied for Arsenal tickets I'm on 190. Think it's going to be tight. Is it today or tomorrow we find out?

I've applied for Arsenal tickets I'm on 190. Think it's going to be tight. Is it today or tomorrow we find out?

It's tomorrow. For me it's going to be torture. I'm on holiday 7 hours ahead of GMT. So whereas I would normally be checking my account hopefully for activity from about 1pm onwards, I'm now going to have to see out the day until 8o'clock and beyond to find out.

A friend of mine and I are going over for the Watford game on the 8th of April. Seeing as Leicester is playing on Wednesday the 12th, our game won't be moved to the 9th (as it would, for whatever reason, if Leicester played their CL tie on Tuesday the 11th).

Anyway, we're always fond of visiting the smaller grounds in the lower divisions, and would love to catch a game on Sunday the 9th of April, preferably in the vicinity of London, but there just doesn't seem to be any games scheduled at the moment! At least not in the Championship, League 1, League 2 or the National League. Does anyone know if there are any even lower leagues that play on Sunday the 9th (preferably a team with a bit of a stadium), or if there's a chance any of the League One/Two/National/Championship matches will be moved to Sunday the 9th?

Edit - found a match! Cray Wanderers vs Hastings United! Sunday 9 April 2017, 15:00. :D

A friend of mine and I are going over for the Watford game on the 8th of April. Seeing as Leicester is playing on Wednesday the 12th, our game won't be moved to the 9th (as it would, for whatever reason, if Leicester played their CL tie on Tuesday the 11th).

Anyway, we're always fond of visiting the smaller grounds in the lower divisions, and would love to catch a game on Sunday the 9th of April, preferably in the vicinity of London, but there just doesn't seem to be any games scheduled at the moment! At least not in the Championship, League 1, League 2 or the National League. Does anyone know if there are any even lower leagues that play on Sunday the 9th (preferably a team with a bit of a stadium), or if there's a chance any of the League One/Two/National/Championship matches will be moved to Sunday the 9th?

Edit - found a match! Cray Wanderers vs Hastings United! Sunday 9 April 2017, 15:00. :D
Looks like nothing

http://www.skysports.com/football/fixtures-results/9-April-2017

Is that because they haven't been moved for TV yet? You've got Palace v Arsenal on the Monday night.

Back