• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I didn't get a ticket for the Watford game, so will be applying for Bournemouth as well, but I also thought - is there a slim chance of getting a ticket for the Millwall game, do you reckon? I see no options to buy a ticket on the OS as per now. I'm a One Hotspur Bronze member, by the way.

Last ever cup match at the Lane and all, so I'm not exactly holding my breath, but just checking it by you people. I don't often buy tickets, so not really into how the system works these days (apart from the lottery thing they're doing on the last PL games).

And just to be clear, I'm not looking to buy a tout ticket, just asking about the availability. :)

They shouldn't do it on loyalty points due to the nature of the game but your beat chance is if it's down by ballot

They shouldn't do it on loyalty points due to the nature of the game but your beat chance is if it's down by ballot

Yeah, because a lot of people will probably apply to get a ticket, right? 12,4k applied for a ticket for the Watford game, only 5k available. Probably even worse odds against Bournemouth, and maybe even less of a chance against Milwall - but still a chance! ;) Depends on the amount of tickets made available though.

No joy for Watford for us either. 4 of us applying in the highest price band. A friend is back from Singapore that weekend so particularly disappointing for him as it would have been his last trip to WHL.

Question, when the club emails nearer the time saying more tickets have become available, can one member go in and buy tickets for themselves and for the people they applied with or does each individual member have to go in and buy their own?

IIRC it allows you to buy a ticket for anyone who applied that was unsuccessful

Yeah, because a lot of people will probably apply to get a ticket, right? 12,4k applied for a ticket for the Watford game, only 5k available. Probably even worse odds against Bournemouth, and maybe even less of a chance against Milwall - but still a chance! ;) Depends on the amount of tickets made available though.
Can but try

Wycombe tickets weren't in the ballot system, so i assume they'll just go on sale for ST holders first, then for members. Date will be confirmed after tomorrows game

fudge, it's dawning on me that I may have been at my last match at White Hart Lane already. :( fudge, fudge, fudge.

Never tried it before, but I'll have a look. Cheers!

I used it for one game this autumn. Paid way over the odds, but no need for the ballot and all that hassle and I could book cheap hotel and flights instead. Going to a game from Norway is already expensive, an extra £20 or 30 for the ticket is nothing.

I used it for one game this autumn. Paid way over the odds, but no need for the ballot and all that hassle and I could book cheap hotel and flights instead. Going to a game from Norway is already expensive, an extra £20 or 30 for the ticket is nothing.

Exactly! I'll gladly pay £100 for a ticket, if that means one last match at the Lane. As you said, travelling from Norway in the first place is expensive anyway, so an extra £50 is nothing. Hopefully there'll be some available for the Watford game. Where can you see when they're put out for sale? Doesn't say on the Stubhub site (as far as I can see).

Exactly! I'll gladly pay £100 for a ticket, if that means one last match at the Lane. As you said, travelling from Norway in the first place is expensive anyway, so an extra £50 is nothing. Hopefully there'll be some available for the Watford game. Where can you see when they're put out for sale? Doesn't say on the Stubhub site (as far as I can see).

On the official site under Tickets there's a link to Stubhub on sale dates. The closer to the game you can leave it the more tickets become available and the prices get (a bit) lower.

On the official site under Tickets there's a link to Stubhub on sale dates. The closer to the game you can leave it the more tickets become available and the prices get (a bit) lower.

Ah, saw that now, thanks. :) You pick the tickets up at the official ticket office, right?

Back