• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Thing is with match, we have no idea when it will be. They are not choosing the TV picks for that week until really late, plus it is the weekend after one of the semi-final legs which is quite possible one of us could be involved in.
Have a sneeky feeling it is going to be the Monday night match

I'm paying for three nights (Friday to Monday most likely). Will have to wait and see with the return flight. I'll pay for an extra night at some shabby hostel if necessary. Going to be wasted after the game anyway, don't need anything fancy.

Got my Gent ticket in Club Wembley for £10, brilliant price that for a top seat and we can drink unlike the rest of the ground

Great. Front row Club Wembley seat, above the "Home" end, in my basket.
System freezes at the payment page, unfreezes temporarily, freezes again. After 30 minutes on the payment screen, it has totally crashed and given a Proxy Server Error message.
They really have to get this ticket platform sorted.

waiting on last notch for 25mins - then session timed out after the hour

login again then a whole slew of false lines

kept recovering, then stalling, then starting again

This code is a total mess

Thought I was getting very close to getting through online 40 minutes ago as just small portion of circle to go but been stuck in same position since!

Yep. I'm right back at the beginning of the wheel again.
It's not that I'm worried about not getting a ticket, there were loads available and I am sure there still will be.
But I had a seat, a good seat, all i had to do was submit payment. THAT is what is most annoying.

Got through again, got a seat, entered all payment details, the froze, refreshed itself a few times - then nothing.

Fcuk 'em - TV for me.

Got through again, got a seat, entered all payment details, the froze, refreshed itself a few times - then nothing.

Fcuk 'em - TV for me.

I was the opposite, well almost. Allocated 2 tickets.put them in the basket, but had to go away and closed the screen down, thinking i would have to get back on the circle, I just tried my Internet History, clicked on the link and the seats were still there even after 10 minutes. Bizarre. Have to see if I can get the time off work now, but at £5 a ticket, its no loss if I cant get there

Been trying all day, not been able to get in to buy tickets. Anyone know if I as Bronze Member can buy more than 1 ticket?

I am giving up hope for today. On the second attempt having been thrown out earlier, I have been stuck at this stage for ages and ages :
upload_2017-1-9_12-58-37.png
I hope they sort things out for tomorrow when it goes on sale to Lilywhite members.

Bingo. Made it in. Still managed to get a Club Wembley row 1 at the home end, but not quite as central as the one I had before.
For anyone stuck trying to get in, this is the availability as of a couple of minutes ago :

upload_2017-1-9_13-17-18.png

Ive got on to the site but the game isnt listed... ehhh?

edit: found it! chose my seats, assigned members, hit continue.. then back to the fudging wheel of fortune grr

Last edited:
Finally got my tickets after nearly 3 hours on the wheel of doom and despondency. Surprisingly straightforward once on the site and once I had established which are Club Wembley seats. Finished up with 3 Club Wembley seats in Block 205 for my boys and me

Back