• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Yes, very surprised that has been sanctioned by the Police. Or are Sky above them as well nowadays
I said previously my dad's friend is in the po-lice in london and he said they get little or no say when it comes to footie now it's all what Sky/BT want

mmm,
So we finish with 2 away games in 3 days. Thanks Sky, done us over again?? If they needed to show both, why not us on Wednesday and United the Thursday...seems as though they will have been used to playing Thursdays this season!

Couldn't we have waited to see if Leicester get knocked out v A.Madrid and then have the chance to schedule it the week before. We have W.Ham on a friday night then Man U 9 days later. The tues/wed in between would suit us much better.??

Couldn't we have waited to see if Leicester get knocked out v A.Madrid and then have the chance to schedule it the week before. We have W.Ham on a friday night then Man U 9 days later. The tues/wed in between would suit us much better.??

Tbh I thought that was the ideal time to play, like you say with the 9 day gap, but totally forgot they were still in the CL, and after last nights narrow defeat have a decent chance to progress next week

Why would the league do anything to help us> They never have, never will.

Just had the Bournemouth ticket offer email.......d'you know what? I can't remember if I even applied for this.

Same here.....2 single seats left one in Block 52. One in Block 30. Well thanks, not a great use to us. Might have considered 2 in the same block or possibly the same stand

354 points for WHU away !!

I never got one through my application but my pal has come up trumps for me, wahooooooooooooooooo

I can only assume that last night's apparent 're-sale' of NLD tickets was a major fudge up on the part of the ticket office, seeing as it goes completely against the announced ticketing policy for this game, which is based on loyalty points. The link has reverted back to the 'arsenal offer' message as of 9am this morning....

I don't think it was. From what I understand, the link was only available to those who had applied and had 171pts or more, so the extra tickets were offered to those first. I don't think it was a free-for-all, at least I hope it wasn't.

On hold to Ticket Office now to trying and hopefully get hold of one. Now on 183 points, with Bournemouth Stubhub backdating to take me up to 188!

Back