• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I can see United turning them over

I would love it but Ibrahimovic will be suspended now so I cant see it. Having said all of that, I wouldn't want to play Utd in a final, Mourinho doesn't do losing in a final so them going out might not be a bad thing......playing Chelsea our players might want revenge for 2015 and last seasons nonsense.

Nothing yet for Bournemouth so I'm assuming it's a no go. But I have had points added as late as 4.30 before so I am clinging onto a thin shard of hope for a bit longer.
I'm fairly confident of picking up a ticket either as a return or on Stubhub. But I wanted to take my nephew to this one as he won't have enough points for Woolwich or Utd and the chances of getting two together will be pretty limited. I also wanted the benefit of the points before applying for those last 2 home games but I'll have to hope that just under 200 will be enough, at least for Woolwich.

Nothing yet for Bournemouth so I'm assuming it's a no go. But I have had points added as late as 4.30 before so I am clinging onto a thin shard of hope for a bit longer.
I'm fairly confident of picking up a ticket either as a return or on Stubhub. But I wanted to take my nephew to this one as he won't have enough points for Woolwich or Utd and the chances of getting two together will be pretty limited. I also wanted the benefit of the points before applying for those last 2 home games but I'll have to hope that just under 200 will be enough, at least for Woolwich.

Same here, but no money allocated from the bank either for me, probably means another no.

Think around 200 will be enough for the NLD, whereas I am 100% sure every member will be applying for United tickets, plus I have a sneeky feeling there wont be as many tickets available for United as there will be for Arsenal

Not sure how it works out on the points based games.

Obviously with the ballot games, lowering your price level can basically wipe out your chance of any hope of getting a ticket, but with the points based games then you will get a ticket if you have enough points but what about if you want to sit together or choose a lower band, do higher price band get first allocation even if they had lower points than you???

Cant quite work it out.?

Not sure either exactly how it works but having enough LPs doesn't guarantee a ticket if you have limited your price options.
This from the OS FAQ on the ballot process for Cat A games :

The Loyalty Point cut off that is announced for each Category A home match will not guarantee a ticket in the event that a member has limited the ticket price that they are willing to accept.

Not sure either exactly how it works but having enough LPs doesn't guarantee a ticket if you have limited your price options.
This from the OS FAQ on the ballot process for Cat A games :

The Loyalty Point cut off that is announced for each Category A home match will not guarantee a ticket in the event that a member has limited the ticket price that they are willing to accept.

So basically they are scaring everybody into choosing the Top price to ensure they get a ticket, obviously only a certain amount of people will be paying top whack. Then again, I suppose it will still be worth it though

Yet, a large number of those that applied don't take up the option as every match has had Returns.

It reminds me a lot of the Glastonbury re-sale date in that I believe there are a small number of tickets held back for each match.

I know. No wonder it's so difficult.
On the basis that we have 40000+ on the season ticket waiting list (so must at least be bronze members) plus lilywhite members on top of that.........16000 applicants is not that many considering this was the last game at whl that went to ballot.

So minus the 6000 odd who think they'll be ok for the Arsenal and Man u games .....thats a whole load of fans who haven't been arsed to apply and miss out on a final trip before the old girl goes.

So basically they are scaring everybody into choosing the Top price to ensure they get a ticket, obviously only a certain amount of people will be paying top whack. Then again, I suppose it will still be worth it though
If it's £90 for the last ever NLD at WHL or you don't go, it's a no brainer really !!

Finally got the club email, and I've had a dig about the PRC/CRC comment. Dropped DPA into the conversation.

On the basis that we have 40000+ on the season ticket waiting list (so must at least be bronze members) plus lilywhite members on top of that.........16000 applicants is not that many considering this was the last game at whl that went to ballot.

So minus the 6000 odd who think they'll be ok for the Arsenal and Man u games .....thats a whole load of fans who haven't been arsed to apply and miss out on a final trip before the old girl goes.
Actually there are over 67000 bronze members now.

Jeepers got a ticket for the Bournemouth game didn't expect that,applied for the top price got a 44 ticket....i think because i applied just for myself makes your chances a bit better, i presume they do all the pairs and even numbers first and just fill the rest with single applicants afterwards, had the same result for the wales games out in france last year,so i would say apply just for yourself maybe and not in groups.

I be back up monday going to the tour of the ground on Tuesday morning.

Looks like I missed out on Bournemouth too. On approx. 160 LP's, it appears Watford will be my personal farewell to White Hart Lane...

Back