• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

CL4NQrjWUAAMWlP.jpg

Oveido ST's for the season, cheap as chips

I have 10 shares in the club too

Last edited:
They're in the Spanish second division for the ninth consecutive season.

One of their star players: Charles I'Anson was born in Luton, Bedfordshire, to parents Kay and Dean, and is a Tottenham Hotspur supporter.[2] Along with his older brother Alfie, he moved to Málaga, Spain, with his parents at the age of 7, and within a year was fluent in Spanish.[2] While living there, he was a teammate of Isco at Atlético Benamiel.[2] At the age of 15 he was scouted by Nottingham Forest, and was offered a contract as a back-up, but did not want to be a reserve at a young age while living in a different country to his parents, so signed with Grimsby Town instead.

They're in the Spanish second division for the ninth consecutive season.

One of their star players: Charles I'Anson was born in Luton, Bedfordshire, to parents Kay and Dean, and is a Tottenham Hotspur supporter.[2] Along with his older brother Alfie, he moved to Málaga, Spain, with his parents at the age of 7, and within a year was fluent in Spanish.[2] While living there, he was a teammate of Isco at Atlético Benamiel.[2] At the age of 15 he was scouted by Nottingham Forest, and was offered a contract as a back-up, but did not want to be a reserve at a young age while living in a different country to his parents, so signed with Grimsby Town instead.
I own a stake in the club, brought 10 shares a while ago when they did a rights issue, fantastic little club, doing well too, got loads of ST holders as well

Am surprised Saturday isn't sold out as yet, still loads of tickets on general sale it seems

They will definitely have to look at ticket prices very soon, because bar the obvious ones, we are going to masses of empty seats in the new stadium, once the 'novelty factor' of new ground wears it.
There was loads of empty seats v Stoke too. We are starting to struggle to sell out 36k, we wont be able to rib City or Arsenal in a few seasons time when have fancy dress matches

"One Hotspur Season Ticket Members are only able to list their seats for sale once all other tickets have sold out via the usual Club ticket sales channels."

What happens re Stubhub listing if we don't sell out on general sale?

If I understand correctly what you mean.......then there is no chance of listing on stubhub. The game has to be deemed sold out before that channel is opened.

If I understand correctly what you mean.......then there is no chance of listing on stubhub. The game has to be deemed sold out before that channel is opened.

Thats how I read it.

This is the main reason I turned down the Season tickets we finally got offered in summer. We wont be able to go as many home games in the next few years, so would have had to try and sell our seats back, and as it reads it has to be a sell-out first before you can list them. I was thinking more ahead like when we have the new stadium, I can only see a few matches where you will be able to resell them, but it looks like that is going to be happening a few times this season now already.
Not so bad if you can only make say 14 league games and be able to sell back 4 of the other 5, but anything worse and the ST would be false economy.

If this is the case -which as you both say is the interpretation on the face of it - you would think it will upset a lot of season ticket holders.
Shame too -as it is the way I usually get tickets for myself and my son, as work means I can't make many games, and when I can it is usually at short notice.

That was my impression too (that the game had to be sold out before tickets could be released through Stubhub), but there are currently tickets for the Everton match being offered on Stubhub despite at the same time being on general sale on the OS.

That was my impression too (that the game had to be sold out before tickets could be released through Stubhub), but there are currently tickets for the Everton match being offered on Stubhub despite at the same time being on general sale on the OS.

Sure it's not VIP tickets? I had a look at the Palace game last week and the bricktiest boxes were on stubhub.

Sure it's not VIP tickets? I had a look at the Palace game last week and the ****tiest boxes were on stubhub.
Nope, there are hospitality tickets on Stubhub but also regular seats, including some that undercut the price on the OS.

So there are. They must have gone up this afternoon, as they were not there earlier. I guess they just interpret the rules in whichever way suits them (bit like Chelsea) - not that I mind.

Back