• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Ah the good old SPurs ticket website, how i have missed you. Cant get in to buy Villa tickets on-sale today, or is it just me?

Cheers. Once the option to actually buy Villa tickets was working I got through quicker than normal. Still missed out on the better seats nearer the front, but hey, being there is main thing at the end of the day

edit: only 2 more lots of home (league match) tickets to buy now this season. Jeepers it's flying by almost into the run-in

I was hoping the Swansea game would sell out so I can put my ticket on Stubhub as I'm in the Bill Nicholson Suite that night, still hasn't as yet and a fair few tickets still for sale

I was hoping the Swansea game would sell out so I can put my ticket on Stubhub as I'm in the Bill Nicholson Suite that night, still hasn't as yet and a fair few tickets still for sale

A lot might well depend on Sunday's result. Win and I will guarantee the unsold seats will go in no time because I am pretty sure the team would do a lap of honour with the trophy like they did the night we played Shakthar after the last cup win

Hi All,

Seriously long time lurker...talking at least 5+ years.

Going to be heading to London (and hopefully Manchester) in just over a month from Australia and was hoping to catch our game vs. Man Utd at Old Trafford.

I joined as a Lilywhite member and applied for tickets earlier in the week. What are the chances I'll get allocated a ticket? I'd imagine a game like this is pretty heavily subscribed and I'll be bottom of the list to get one.

Unfortunately didn't have the requisite loyalty points to get a Man Utd ticket. No luck with e-mailing the club as of yet either. Will keep an eye out on @HotspurTickets and hopefully something will come up!

Well done whoever sorted this.. there is a football club in there somewhere.. may make me think about the away games more if they do this for the more northern sides.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...ing Machine-for-just-251-return-10119738.html

Tottenham have offered air travel priced at just £2.51 for season ticket holders planning to attend their game at Saudi Sportswashing Machine on April 19.

As well as providing free coach travel, Spurs have chartered a plane to take fans from Stansted Airport to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and back on the day of the game. There will also be transport from Saudi Sportswashing Machine Airport to St James Park and back.

Fans making the journey by road from London face a near 600-mile round trip. A Spurs spokesman said: “We acknowledge that the scheduling of this fixture may cause inconvenience for supporters who travel the length and breadth of the UK and Europe to support the team.

“We have therefore sought to provide further assistance for the long journey north for our away fans supporting the team in this vital match.”

As well as providing free coach travel, Spurs have chartered a plane to take fans from Stansted Airport to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and back on the day of the game. There will also be transport from Saudi Sportswashing Machine Airport to St James Park and back.

Still going to need a connecting flight to get up to those noseblood seats lads

Any idea when the May tv fixtures will be released, obviously the Emirates Marketing Project game will be televised would like to know when the game is, I'm moving that weekend and will move on the other day to the game

Any idea when the May tv fixtures will be released, obviously the Emirates Marketing Project game will be televised would like to know when the game is, I'm moving that weekend and will move on the other day to the game

Usual disregard for fans again. The April fixtures were announced on the 20th February IIRC, so tbh I was expecting to see an announcement for the May games last Friday.
Nothing on the OS today, yet. As you say we all know City is going to be picked, but people still cant book trains or hotels yet, and the most of the cheaper deals have gone now. :mad:

I presume they had to wait till the champs league/europa cup games were out of the way .

With all the english clubs out of europe now,theirs going to be glut of games on tv now,i won't be surprised games will be moved all over the place,since we only play Emirates Marketing Project can't see us being on tv much though.
Got a hull city ticket i'm hoping thats not on a monday night as i be driving up for that one.

I presume they had to wait till the champs league/europa cup games were out of the way .

With all the english clubs out of europe now,theirs going to be glut of games on tv now,i won't be surprised games will be moved all over the place,since we only play Emirates Marketing Project can't see us being on tv much though.
Got a hull city ticket i'm hoping thats not on a monday night as i be driving up for that one.

Same here

The City game's a cert to be moved (I could see that being selected as the Monday night game, with what look like routine 3-pointers on paper for all the other favourites competing for the Sunday slots), but unless their quota of Stoke or Hull games is in need of a boost, I think that'll be it.

Back