• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="da"><p>As a result of our progress to the <a href="https://twitter.com/CapitalOne_Cup">@CapitalOne_Cup</a> final our <a href="https://twitter.com/premierleague">@premierleague</a> fixture at QPR has been moved to Saturday 7 March, kick-off 3pm.</p>&mdash; Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) <a href=" ">29. januar 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

QPR getting knocked out in the 3rd round turned out to be a big bonus for us then. No blank weekend on the 7th and no need for another midweek fixture

Hi All,

Seriously long time lurker...talking at least 5+ years.

Going to be heading to London (and hopefully Manchester) in just over a month from Australia and was hoping to catch our game vs. Man Utd at Old Trafford.

I joined as a Lilywhite member and applied for tickets earlier in the week. What are the chances I'll get allocated a ticket? I'd imagine a game like this is pretty heavily subscribed and I'll be bottom of the list to get one.

Hi All,

Seriously long time lurker...talking at least 5+ years.

Going to be heading to London (and hopefully Manchester) in just over a month from Australia and was hoping to catch our game vs. Man Utd at Old Trafford.

I joined as a Lilywhite member and applied for tickets earlier in the week. What are the chances I'll get allocated a ticket? I'd imagine a game like this is pretty heavily subscribed and I'll be bottom of the list to get one.
Howdy and welcome

Fairly slim I would've thought, you could always email the club and say you're over from Oz etc etc they might be able to help they have in the past

Howdy and welcome

Fairly slim I would've thought, you could always email the club and say you're over from Oz etc etc they might be able to help they have in the past

Thanks Marky & LemonadeMoney.

I'll wait to see if I've been allocated a ticket and failing that, I'll get in contact with the club and keep a look out on that twitter account.

Southampton away moved to Saturday lunchtime for BT sport 12:45 kickoff, subject to Tottenham being out of Europa League..

:rolleyes: Thanks BT for the EL faith and support.

Southampton away moved to Saturday lunchtime for BT sport 12:45 kickoff, subject to Tottenham being out of Europa League..

:rolleyes: Thanks BT for the EL faith and support.

Monday 27th is a Sky/BT-free day, so hope that's where we'll end up.

Fixture changes - TV selections

The following matches have been chosen for live television coverage...

Burnley (A) – now Sunday, April 5, kick-off 1.30pm – live on Sky Sports
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A) – now Sunday, April 19, kick-off 4.00pm – live on Sky Sports
Southampton (A) – remains Saturday, April 25, kick-off now 12.45pm – live on BT Sport

In the event of participation in the Europa League Quarter-Final, the match away to Southampton will be rescheduled.

Heard (via TFC) that the LP cut off for the COC has been loweder to 169. £20 restricted view tickets i believe.

My bro just got offered a ticket via the ticket office as he had 177. Got one in the same block as me, 506 but 25 rows nearer the front for £16 extra

Back