• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First trip to London/WHL

YidDownUnder

Paul Mahorn
Hi all,
I hope this is the right place to post this.. If not, please move the post to the most appropriate place.

I have been a spurs fan since 2008 and I'm finally going to the UK for my honeymoon and of course I made sure I scheduled it so I can try watch a spurs game :)

The game that will be on will happen to be on the 2nd last round when we face Man United at White Hart Lane.

Where would be best way for me to get tickets?
How much am I looking to pay for both? I'm happy to sit wherever.

Realistically, would there be any chance for me to acquire 2 tickets for the game?

Thank you all, I'll appreciate any advice I can get. :)

Go to Thomas Cook or an equivalent for a package including hotel. £300-400 should do it. Lots of unauthorized third parties as well, but they'll happily sell you tickets they don't actually have yet.

Wonder how high the stubhub prices will go.

Hi all,
I hope this is the right place to post this.. If not, please move the post to the most appropriate place.

I have been a spurs fan since 2008 and I'm finally going to the UK for my honeymoon and of course I made sure I scheduled it so I can try watch a spurs game :)

The game that will be on will happen to be on the 2nd last round when we face Man United at White Hart Lane.

Where would be best way for me to get tickets?
How much am I looking to pay for both? I'm happy to sit wherever.

Realistically, would there be any chance for me to acquire 2 tickets for the game?

Thank you all, I'll appreciate any advice I can get. :)
Unfortunately I think you have chosen the most unlikely game in WHL history to get a ticket for. £2000 minimum for a pair I reckon.

You'll be lucky to get in the bricklayers/billynic etc let alone the lane.

if you are staying in london then its about 2 hours away if you go by train, you can watch the ticketing website stubhub. last minute sales happen for whatever reasons.

Go to Thomas Cook or an equivalent for a package including hotel. £300-400 should do it. Lots of unauthorized third parties as well, but they'll happily sell you tickets they don't actually have yet.

Wonder how high the stubhub prices will go.

£150. At least there is a cap on the price ST holders can charge. With fees, it would probably be £170-£180.

Agree with the above

Tickets will be like hens teeth and cost a packet

You want to hope the exchange rate is in your favour

Feel sorry for you but still worth getting to the lane just to eoxeibce it before it goes

best bet would be to get in the pubs round Tottenham nice and early and hope to catch someone flogging a ticket as they want to stay drinking

Having done the trip for many times (from many different countries), your options are

- Thomas Cook as previously mentioned, be careful as they don't always give you seats together.
- Reach out to the club directly, explain your situation, it's your honeymoon, they are actually are nice people working for Spurs
- Go for the hospitality suite options, its more expensive than regular tickets, but cheaper than some of the other options and it's a nice experience, especially for missus (mine loves doing the suite options). They also won't be sold out for later games yet.

Join an Oz supporters club and see if they can get you one and let the club know you are coming to the UK...
this !

are you a member of Ozspurs? it is an official Spurs Supporters Club (www.Ozspurs.com), they are a good bunch who run it and always try to help people. All official supporters clubs get entered into a ballot I believe as some tickets are put aside for overseas visitors, if you are both members of them and Spurs (Lilywhite or Bronze) you can apply through them. not sure what the wait list is like for that game as it was opened up a while ago but no harm in trying.

G'Day mates!!

Thank you all again for your help, it now gives me a clear understanding on how difficult it would be to get a ticket. Hopefully it goes through in the end.

if you are staying in london then its about 2 hours away if you go by train, you can watch the ticketing website stubhub. last minute sales happen for whatever reasons.

this !

are you a member of Ozspurs? it is an official Spurs Supporters Club (www.Ozspurs.com), they are a good bunch who run it and always try to help people. All official supporters clubs get entered into a ballot I believe as some tickets are put aside for overseas visitors, if you are both members of them and Spurs (Lilywhite or Bronze) you can apply through them. not sure what the wait list is like for that game as it was opened up a while ago but no harm in trying.

And yes, I am an OzSpurs member, I will try get in contact of the guy who runs it.

As for being a Spurs Lilywhite or Bronze member, I don't think it would be worth for me to sign up now in hope of getting a ticket, as I'm sure it's run by point system in the number of years of being a member so I would be in the lowest of hte low in terms of priority, and since it's the last game at WHL, good luck to me :D

I think for now, I will write an email to the club, if I get no luck there, I will keep on checking StubHub for tickets.

In terms of 3rd party tickets, other than stubhub, are there any other reliable websites online?

Cheers guys!

G'Day mates!!

Thank you all again for your help, it now gives me a clear understanding on how difficult it would be to get a ticket. Hopefully it goes through in the end.

And yes, I am an OzSpurs member, I will try get in contact of the guy who runs it.

As for being a Spurs Lilywhite or Bronze member, I don't think it would be worth for me to sign up now in hope of getting a ticket, as I'm sure it's run by point system in the number of years of being a member so I would be in the lowest of hte low in terms of priority, and since it's the last game at WHL, good luck to me :D

I think for now, I will write an email to the club, if I get no luck there, I will keep on checking StubHub for tickets.

In terms of 3rd party tickets, other than stubhub, are there any other reliable websites online?

Cheers guys!

Stubhub is the only official one and the only one where you are guaranteed that the ticket on offer actually exist. For some games it might be a requirement that you've been a lilywhite or bronze member since before a cutoff date to be able to buy through stubhub. That was the case for West Ham IIRC.

Back