• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First thread fail ever on the new forum? / All Hail Scara

I fudging hate the red on the envelope symbol next to the thread name. Needs fixing. Love that you are back online GG. You are my first and only true love.

I just hope this new look hasn't jinxed us.

Played 1 Points 1:(

Great stuff though Scara, it has been a long, long week.

This thing working???

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

We seem to have lost a weeks worth of posting.

So all the post-Redknapp stuff has to start again :ross:

We must have lost at least 25 pages of transfer crap.

I'm missing at least 300 posts myself.

Looks like we've lost a week of data thanks to the hosting company. They're putting a network backup system in place so that I don't have to backup to cloud storage - should be more reliable.

Site will be up and down for the next few hours while I fine tune some things.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto

But who is the newt manager for spurs????????????????????????????????????

Looks like we've lost a week of data thanks to the hosting company. They're putting a network backup system in place so that I don't have to backup to cloud storage - should be more reliable.

Site will be up and down for the next few hours while I fine tune some things.

All that effort and angst from..............well, you know who? :-"

I have some genuine (yes, genuine) ITK on the manager front. But guess what? You can stick your forum.

Back