• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FIFA: Destroying Football Since 1904

Yep either tinkle off the fans by renaming the stadium, or give up a possible naming rights deal. Another idea has had no thought put into it.

And TBH, I hate this forced stuff.

I respect Pele and his history in the game and its sad he has died. But beyond that, na, there ideas are just typical of OTT notions in footyball

"It's bizarre that Fifa has looked to have a Visit Saudi sponsorship for the Women's World Cup when I, myself, Alex Morgan, would not even be supported and accepted in that country."

Like everything seems to be, it's a fudgein joke.

If me and you are bothered mate we must just be "wokies" though, we've only just had a world cup where (iirc) we'd both get murdered simply for existing if we lived there. Bloody wokies, fighting for our right to exist, making it uncomfortable for everyone else.

One of our former players as well, very proud she spoke out, some may consider her not one of ours because she only played for the women's team where local rivalries / History doesn't exist or apply (cough @tommysvr - Good talk on this the last time so super excited to hear what little you have to say this time around)

Last edited:
I detest saudi and the fanatical form off islam they promote around the world. But isn't them getting a womans team and sponsoring womens football a step forward?

Money makes everything okay does it?

"Sorry about all the oppression, here's a twenny for the governing boards of your football association"

How dumb are you?

I detest saudi and the fanatical form off islam they promote around the world. But isn't them getting a womans team and sponsoring womens football a step forward?

I mean yeh thats one view but is that not the point, its about perception rather than action, lets be seen to be doing the right thing without doing the right thing. I mean me and you discussed at length regarding Qatar so you know my feelings.

I mean yeh thats one view but is that not the point, its about perception rather than action, lets be seen to be doing the right thing without doing the right thing. I mean me and you discussed at length regarding Qatar so you know my feelings.

Lot of guiness since that one, but we'll leave it there. I just feel we can't expect to change them over night. It is a process.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64971337

This guy has been paid a lot of money by the Qataris to open his gob.

They have opened the gates for money being the driver for decisions, ever since other owners ever since FIFA allowed a club to bribe its way to a WC. Ok now own two clubs, thats fine, use the network to launder money even more than you will through your existing club and use the network to fudge the game further....

Absolute joke if it happens

Anyone miss the Blatter days where they pretended there wasn't any corruption? These guys (Infantino, Ceferin) seem to think FIFA and UEFA exist to promote corruption, with football merely a vehicle to that end.

Anyone miss the Blatter days where they pretended there wasn't any corruption? These guys (Infantino, Ceferin) seem to think FIFA and UEFA exist to promote corruption, with football merely a vehicle to that end.

The push coming to crowd the market with even more football which likely comes off the back of financial promises, its absolutely laughable

Have to hand it to the women, the Saudi stance worked and the sponsorship dropped. More to lose than the men in the game and took a stand that worked. Respect

Back