• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fergie: Retired, Moyes: Sacked, LVG/Giggs: The New Super Duo

Re: Fergie: Officially Retiring

Shame he didn't announce it before the Chelsea game, the players might have tried a little harder.

Agreed, I still cant believe Gary Neville`s name is not mentionned more.

Knows the game, knows the team, United through & through, good at tactics aswell.

might have something to do with him having zero mangerial experience

Regardless of how good Klopp is at Dortmund, I just don't see him fitting in at United. It has to be Moyes for continuity, ie. similar to Ferguson, no nonsense, hard work etc., or Mourinho as a big name manager to prevent an immediate decline.

ALAN MYERS @ALANMYERS1

I'm at Finch Farm for all the latest Moyes! Training as normal at this point.

^ Sky Sports Reporter

didnt know where to put this, but Neville has said Spurs wouldnt be in the top 8 if it wasnt for Bale.

didnt know where to put this, but Neville has said Spurs wouldnt be in the top 8 if it wasnt for Bale.

and he's spot on.

and Man Utd wouldnt have won the league without robin van persie, yada yada yada.

Ramos won the UEFA twice

His legacy has driven Mainz back into the middle of the pack in the Bundesliga after dodgy years, and has rebuilt Dortmund from the edge of obscurity, into a team that will be in the top 10 richest clubs by the end of the year. Klopps a genius, You have to be awfully bitter to ridicule him.

Man Utd without Van Persie = no league title

Liverpool without Suarez = bottom half

Fulham without Berbatov = relegation

...and so on and so forth and what have you.

One thing you have to say about Klopp is that he bested Bayern for two seasons straight in the league, and on a shoestring too. When he joined Dortmund they were basically penniless and even had to take a loan from Bayern just to pay their players! There is a good story about Klopp that when he took the Dortmund job, he had to check his contract several times as they were paying him even less than he got at Mainz.

He is probably the best German manager I have seen in the Bundesliga in terms of pure man-management. His talentspotting and youth development are also top-notch, he created superstars like Lewandowski and Kagawa out of nothing.

I still don't think he is right for Man U, though.

PLEASE BE MOYES :ross:

I think that Moves is a lot better manager than many people give him credit for. It's obviously a step up from Everton to Man U but every big name manager has to make a step up at some time in their career.

Back