• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite tree?

Im fond of the willow tree because it looks beautiful even on its own, my favourite scene in england is to find a country pub by a stream and sit in the pub garden and be near a willow tree and look at the scenery.

Lovely.

Im fond of the willow tree because it looks beautiful even on its own, my favourite scene in england is to find a country pub by a stream and sit in the pub garden and be near a willow tree and look at the scenery.

Lovely.

That's rather frighteningly serene. It's like peering into the mind of a....:eek:

Erm..err..the tree in my garden?

See, this is why I tend to stay away from randomination.

Your not fond of trees then?

I grew up in a council flat, one of the proudest days of my life when i planted my own trees in my own garden. My son being born was a prouder one, still i enjoyed planting my first tree, did not get the same feeling about owning a car, a car does live.

Lovely.

beautiful_tree_3.jpg

beautiful-tree-Casper4.jpg

Your not fond of trees then?

I grew up in a council flat, one of the proudest days of my life when i planted my own trees in my own garden. My son being born was a prouder one, still i enjoyed planting my first tree, did not get the same feeling about owning a car, a car does live.

I don't mind them, per se. I even rather like the way they give us oxygen and everything. But I've never really gone out of my way to appreciate them. They're just...you know, there. Swaying. And swishing.

Still, glad to see someone getting a bit of happiness from those august old wooden beings...even if it baffles me how you can differentiate between 'em.

I don't mind them, per se. I even rather like the way they give us oxygen and everything. But I've never really gone out of my way to appreciate them. They're just...you know, there. Swaying. And swishing.

Still, glad to see someone getting a bit of happiness from those august old wooden beings...even if it baffles me how you can differentiate between 'em.

Sometimes in the park i like to go up close and look at them and i imagine how old they are and wiish they could talk, all that they must have seen and gone through, think of the ones in london that have been there 150 years. DOn't you wish they could talk to us and tell us all the things they have seen, how the world has changed. I wonder how scared trees were when they first saw cars, now i doubt they bat an eyelid at a car as they are common place.

Magnolias, I have an incredible magnolia in the park next to, amazing in bloom. I don't mind a decent Monkey Puzzle as well.

Magnolias, I have an incredible magnolia in the park next to, amazing in bloom. I don't mind a decent Monkey Puzzle as well.

Yeah man, monkey puzzles

There is an awesome one near me - HUGE - in the middle of a turning circle of a big house

I am jealous

My Mrs bought me one 3 years ago and it has grown about 10cm max

Coppid Beech.... stunning when they are mature. Willows are cool too... my Dad's favourite, but they do need lots of water. Baobab trees are weird.
I've planted sixteen trees in the last 18 months, and still space for some more... suggestions welcome

Back