• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite Takeaway

Im torn between Kebab and Curry.

We have a cracking Indian that delivers, and always enjoy it.

However, we also have a Kebab place that delivers and its amazing. I love a chicken kebab, grilled breast, salad, chilli sauce...

Mick - thats always my pet peeve not sure why they dont deliver here in the UK. Imagine the increase in sales KFC and McDonalds would make(especially KFC what with the pot heads) if they had delivered. Maybe its food that wont survive half an hour between door and door.

You can get takeaway in anything in Cairo. McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Pizza EVERYTHING. Its amazing.
I'm all for a variety in terms of delivery options but could you imagine how much worse the country's diet would be if all the major fast food chains delivered?

More fat girls on nights out, no-one wants to see/pull that!

When i was younger it was chinese but nowadays Indian rules all. On the downside i only a few takeaway places around here and of those there is only 1 decent indian and even that one isnt great.

I try to avoid Pizza/Kebab places when i can i can. There are times when i fancy it but on every occasion i am left feeling disappointed by it. Quality is always crap.

For anyone living in West/South West London, try the Good Earth restuarant/takeaway chain if you like Chinese food. So delicisious, non gloopy/glutinous, its the best Chinese I've had in ages. It is a bit expensive, but its worth paying a bit more when the quality is so much better than your average Chinese takeaway.

The usual suspects that appear on my various orders...

Indian - Chicken Tikka Bhuna - Bombay Aloo - Pilau Rice and Keema Naan
Chinese - Fried Chilli Beef - Egg Fried Rice - Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls
Thai - Over-rated
Pizza - Meat Feast
Kebab - Doner with the works

Probably prefer Chinese out of all of them.

For anyone living in West/South West London, try the Good Earth restuarant/takeaway chain if you like Chinese food. So delicisious, non gloopy/glutinous, its the best Chinese I've had in ages. It is a bit expensive, but its worth paying a bit more when the quality is so much better than your average Chinese takeaway.

Good shout...they've got one in Mill Hill and it's excellent. Although expensive, as you say.

Kung-Po King Prawn - Mongolian Lamb - Chilli Salt + Pepper King Prawns - Mushroom Fried Rice.

Ok hungry now.

Had chips and jumbo battered sausage for lunch earlier, was very good! Needed greasy food to try and soak up the hangover from last night's beer session.

Yeah cold pizza is better than hot pizza. Not sure why.

No way! Fresh, hot pizza is the only way. And I don't get why people microwave pizza the next day. I tried it the other day and it just ended up with the texture of a piece of non-hairy carpet... not good at all!

Plus, if cold pizza is so good, why can't you order cold pizza from a takeaway place?

Back