• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite Takeaway

I think a decent takeaway is rare

Prefer pub grub myself

But yeah, pizza is about as good as they get, and even they're ropey

Most chinese / indian takeaways are brick

And fast food is even worse (McDs, Burger King, KFC)

Do love a decent curry, few nice tandoori's nearby where I live in Kent. Can't really eat kebab sober anymore, unless it's a chicken shish which is one of the healthest takeaways around (with plenty of chili, helps speed up your metabolism as well)!

Chinese all day long.

I love Pizza Hut as well and the occasional McDonalds after a night out.

Never been a big fan of curry. Cue lots of people asking why.

Hot n spicy from dominos with extra jalape??o peppers. Double ringer burger too from favourite chicken.

Indian.

Can't beat a decent lamb tikka vindaloo & all the trimmings. Shame it's no good for you & gives me the bricks otherwise I'd eat it everyday

I had an Indian on Sunday

She was hot.

Ok now for the seriousness - I had an Indian, it was brick. Maybe i ordered from a bricky Indian place I dont know. Pizza is a bit crap, generally I like to eat out.

Do love a decent curry, few nice tandoori's nearby where I live in Kent. Can't really eat kebab sober anymore, unless it's a chicken shish which is one of the healthest takeaways around (with plenty of chili, helps speed up your metabolism as well)!
Plus, after you've had the crackerjack kebabs you get in the Middle East, the brick we get served up in a rock solid bit of pitta bread is..... well..... a bit brick.

Papa Johns pizza is goooddd!! I do like Chinese but prefer going down the road to the Chinese all you can eat buffet. The Chinese food is served to order and cooked fresh, you order a selection of starters between everyone and then when you have finished the starters, you get to choose either a main course or a dessert and all for just about ?ú15... good value I feel.

just wondering what is everyone's fave takeaway?

I crave a FAT meat feast pizza from time to time....ah yep.. I'm starving.

there's such a huge range of options, that it's really down to mood and the company you share it with.

Plus whether there are good purveyors locally.

I used to live in Bury St Edmunds, who had a company called deivereats, who sold nothing, but would go out and get whatever you wanted, from whoever sold food to take away in the area.

Fantastic idea, so you always had a great range to choose from, as long as there was someone in the Bury area cooking it and selling it.

Basically you need a matrix for this, detailing single or in company, tinkled or sober, delivered or fetched and whether you are in the real world, or in Bermuda

(maybe the last bit might not be so important to everyone)

Plus, after you've had the crackerjack kebabs you get in the Middle East, the brick we get served up in a rock solid bit of pitta bread is..... well..... a bit brick.

Couldn't get enough of the kebabs in germany! They were gorgeous... But come home and its like eating something thats been on the floor! Not sure why they do them different over there?? Maybe all the rubbish Turks emigrate here i don't know?

As for takeaway i usually get pizza. Don't get Dominos unless they got an offer on coz they're prces are disgusting in comparison to the other pizzerias in town, and the quality isn't much different... Infact i prefer the pizzas from Dial-A-Pizza in Haverhill than i do from Dominos and they're half the price!

Don't mind a chinese from time to time but i always get the same thing (Singapore rice noodles and hong kong sweet 'n' sour pork plus spring roll). I prefer eating Indian at a restaurant but when i do get Takeaway i usually have chicken Pathia with keema naan, no rice.

Occasionally indulge in Maccy Ds at work as a rare treat but only really when they got a special burger on the menu as they always seem better than the standard ones

The Chinese we use is fantastic, all other Chinese takeaways are awful compared to it, but on the high street I will always opt for KFC.

Chinese all day long. I even take a drive to Harrow every now and again and get a take away from one of the dim sum restaurants there... Rubbery.

Chinese or pizza for me.

Love it especially when there's a good game on. Tuck in on the couch with a few cold ones and some good grub = winner

there's such a huge range of options, that it's really down to mood and the company you share it with.

Plus whether there are good purveyors locally.

I used to live in Bury St Edmunds, who had a company called deivereats, who sold nothing, but would go out and get whatever you wanted, from whoever sold food to take away in the area.

Fantastic idea, so you always had a great range to choose from, as long as there was someone in the Bury area cooking it and selling it.

Basically you need a matrix for this, detailing single or in company, tinkled or sober, delivered or fetched and whether you are in the real world, or in Bermuda

(maybe the last bit might not be so important to everyone)

Mick - thats always my pet peeve not sure why they dont deliver here in the UK. Imagine the increase in sales KFC and McDonalds would make(especially KFC what with the pot heads) if they had delivered. Maybe its food that wont survive half an hour between door and door.

You can get takeaway in anything in Cairo. McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Pizza EVERYTHING. Its amazing.

Back