• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Farewell GG

New posters are the lifeblood of the forum. The board will die a slow death without them. Anyway a new perspective is conducive to a healthy debate rather than tired old inbred arguments regurgitated over and over.

I love this forum and was lurking for years before I decided to post my meaningless opinions. I spend way too much of my time on here but I can't resist. Long live GG.

New posters are the lifeblood of the forum. The board will die a slow death without them. Anyway a new perspective is conducive to a healthy debate rather than tired old inbred arguments regurgitated over and over.

I love this forum and was lurking for years before I decided to post my meaningless opinions. I spend way too much of my time on here but I can't resist. Long live GG.

Agreed. When the same group of posters have been through the same arguments over and over it tends to descend into taking digs quite quickly as everyone already knows each other's stance.

The new crop of Moderators 'might' steer the forum in a new direction and older posters need to accept is different from the days of Atrain, Bankrupt, Dometop, Ian, etc. (only Crawley is left from those times but he hardly posts these days which is a major loss) - whether you agree with it or not. Recently the merging of threads was brought up as an 'issue' and resolved fairly democratically.

The new crop of Moderators 'might' steer the forum in a new direction and older posters need to accept is different from the days of Atrain, Bankrupt, Dometop, Ian, etc. (only Crawley is left from those times but he hardly posts these days which is a major loss) - whether you agree with it or not. Recently the merging of threads was brought up as an 'issue' and resolved fairly democratically.

Encouraging new members and letting most things be resolved democratically is the only way GG will survive, in the long run. If the mods become overly draconian, GG will eventually be usurped by a more tolerant forum. This is the internet, after all - anyone with a bit of money can do it. New members will go there instead and this place will eventually devolve into the Oldest Poster having a pro/anti Harry argument with the Second Oldest Poster as the legion of mods watch on in despair.

Adapt, evolve, survive, thrive. This place has its foibles, but it's run well and presents a few genuinely fascinating viewpoints whenever I log on, many of them from the newer posters. Like me, I dare say. :)

Do the old posters really forget that they were new once too? Or is nostalgia leading them to believe the forum was infinitely better when they were new and full of ideals, as opposed to now when they're grizzled, weary old veterans of a never-ending war? It's enjoyable, seeing the old vs young debates play out in a microcosm on this website, participated in by men (and women) who in all probability aren't far beyond their early 30's, at best. With a few generous exceptions, o'course. :D

oi.. was a mod with domey, ian and others like Robknapp and the bearded one DazzaLondon tut, before the like of Crawley!! =; lcuk you all [-(

I'm here more than you think!!!

My posting has declined since late April due to starting a new job, and being involved in loads of training, where access was non-existent.

However, am back working shifts now, including nights, and have full access at work so expect a steady increase in numbers (but maybe not in quality!!!)

who are the WOMEN!!!!!

Unknown is the only female poster here now?

There was that Asian chick on here back in the day. I imagined her being hot too...my senses was leading me towards this strong belief but sadly she left before i could ask her for a pic of dat ass.

Back