• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fantasy NFL

Sandman

Dean Austin
Hey all,

Time to think about starting this up and getting it ready before the season starts? I cannot remember who had the power to get it going in the end from last year with the history from previous seasons. So if you know who you are, hollar on here and lets get it going.

We can at least register our teams and also set the Draft Date. Seasons kicks off on Thursday the 5th of September so maybe we can set the draft for Sunday the 1st?

Sandman

I've never done it before as I figured it would be just like fantasy football but with a 52 player squad to manage, I realised last season this isn't the case though so I'd be up for it

also an NFL last man standing might work well, only allowed to pick each team once in the regular season then reset for the play offs if anyone gets that far

Good to go for another year if we get it up and running. Unknown used to set it up, but can't remember who set it up last year.

I'm sure it was Unknown who set it up! I might not be around for the 1st but I guess I could set up my order beforehand and hope for the best...

I'm sure it was Unknown who set it up! I might not be around for the 1st but I guess I could set up my order beforehand and hope for the best...

Looks like Shelly woke up just in time. Got a email to join the league. So i'm in, and so is Ready to Explode. So see you all in there.

One thing though, the Draft is set for Saturday! can we not make it a Sunday? I don't think many people are going to want to give up an hour on a Saturday night!

Shelly has set up the league now. No need for passwords, just go the link and start your team up.

If you are new to this we have a draft before the season starts and you pick your own players. Takes about 45 mins for the draft but its nicer having your own players.

Go to this link and join.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/gloryglorybowl10

Lets get all the old crowd in as well. I think the maximum teams is 14 so first come first serve I think.

Draft day is now Sunday 1st of September at 8.30. Should be enough time after the scum game.

We currently have 7 teams and would be good to get all 12, but at least an even number. I see Lunix and Hunn are not in yet so come on guys get your team in.

links not working for me, saying it can't be viewed as i'm not in the league

hmmm, I was not in the league yesterday and clicked the link and it took me right there. I think if you go to Yahoo Fantasy NFL and search for the league by name it will come up.

or go to this link:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

then click on join a league. Then you need to sign in by one of the option. Either Facebook, google or yahoo. Then you can search for the league and join.

If that does not work let me know and ill loook into it more.

yeah i'm signed in to my yahoo account, its odd

also is there a search field for the league somewhere or do you have to click through the list?

PM me your email and I'll place on the leagues MB that you need a direct invite from the software. Hopefully unknown or sandman can then send

There should be a button which has something like Accept league invite.

I have stepped in to be co-comish so will look into that. As I dont actually know how Shelly set up the league, regarding invites etc i did not realise you need to send out an invite. So ill do that for you now. But im assuming i need an email or a forrmer team name or something :)

Also Hudd, have you changed your team name then? I know you are looking into chaging your GG name so was just checking ;)

yeah i'm signed in to my yahoo account, its odd

also is there a search field for the league somewhere or do you have to click through the list?

pm me your email and ill send you an invite. Now I know its invite only anyone who wants in just pm me and ill get the invite sent out.

I got an invite from the league site, sent out a couple of days back. I think you got the same. See your first post. Therefore I'd suggest that everyone in it last year got the same invite.

I was therefore suggesting that maybe if you got emails, you could send out other invites should they pony up their email address, by placing email in the site and sending it out.

Back