• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fantasy NFL

pm me your email and ill send you an invite. Now I know its invite only anyone who wants in just pm me and ill get the invite sent out.

Not sure its invite only, I believe the address of the league is the invite, you get sent to the front page and on it is a button two thirds down, on the rectangular button is Accept league invite. But its confusing as I like you have joined as when you log in you enter the league, when you are not in the league yet (accepted invite) you go to another screen with that said button link.

Last edited:
Ok i have sent you an invite through the league. Hopefully that will get you in.

Hudd which team are you?

We are still waiting on Forza and Hunn to come back into the league. Invite's have been sent but not acted on yet. So if anyone knows their GG name, give them a poke.

Also if Forza and Hunn join we will have 11 teams. We need to have an even number. So we really need to get 1 more player. Any more NFL fans out there who fancy it?

woohoo, i'm in, thanks for all the help guys

now watch me drop like a stone and be out of it by thanksgiving

woohoo, i'm in, thanks for all the help guys

now watch me drop like a stone and be out of it by thanksgiving

Its not that hard, just have a look at the fantasy previews, and see how they are. The good thing is everyone has their own team. So if you do well one week, then not everyone else will. Also as its done on a game basis, you can not be the best point scorer but still win your week.

I have pm'd the two invited missing team.

Lunix Vikes and Forza's mad bastards and Hunn Hotspur. . So if you three read this and dont have an invite let me know. With you three in we are all set.

Its not that hard, just have a look at the fantasy previews, and see how they are. The good thing is everyone has their own team. So if you do well one week, then not everyone else will. Also as its done on a game basis, you can not be the best point scorer but still win your week.

ta, yep, plenty of research to do before the draft, I think I know what i'm doing, can't be too dissimilar from drafting in Madden I suppose

As I said, Braindead.

sorry did not read your reply on the previous page! doh!

it is invite only. I got galeforce in by sending him an invite as he was not a previous player. We are missing three regulars. Lunix posted on the first page of this so we need to get him in.

where is Lunix? i know he wants in. he posted on the first page of this topic. Dont know which poster is Forzas Mad Bastards? im assuming its Forza something ;) if you see either of them about, give em a poke!

we have 10 so we are all set, but 12 would be even better. And they were both in last year.

I'm in with Norsemen. Changed my name a few years back

Ok the only regular we are missing is Forza. He has been sent a mail but not responded. So Im assuming he is not around anymore?

we have space for 2 more teams, but 10 is good we well. So if anyone knows anyone that wants in, then pm me their email and ill get them sent an invite.

Just realized we need to set the draft order. So I'm going to assign everyone a number from 1-10 then use some randomizer to spit out some choices.

Team numbers are the league order so:
1. Braindeade
2. Reclamation Project
3.Le badger Resistance
4. Hunn Hotspur
5. Norsemen
6. Derby Ravens
7. Sandman's Jets
8. How bout them cowboys
9. The Underpants
10.Ready to Explode

I will find a program to randomize those 10 numbers and the I'll find some way for you guys to pick it without knowing so its all fair. Any ideas let me know.

Back