• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

If it ever came down to a fight - we have a few WWE Superstars who support Spurs

Jack Swagger

jack-swagger-predicts-roman-reig.jpg

John Cena

566868937-wwe-wrestler-john-cena-at-white-hart-lane-gettyimages.jpg

And Batistaaaaaaa

CSEtUXuWsAAyH0B.jpg

not sure what fighting has got to do with WWE but they all look like they have sacrificed dingdong size for arms oh and not leaving past 60.

not sure what fighting has got to do with WWE but they all look like they have sacrificed dingdong size for arms oh and not leaving past 60.
I get it. Wrestiling is fake, scripted blah blah blah. But you have to be one hell of a tough SOB to do it. Also weird comment about dingdongs there

Abuse of steroids leads to small dingdongs not weird at all.

Nope not at all a complete myth thrown around by people who know nothing about steroids and just repeat what others who also know nothing have said. Your testicles shrink with certain compounds because your body thinks it dosn't need to produce testosterone anymore as you are getting it synthetically. Your penis is not affected at all.

Nope not at all a complete myth thrown around by people who know nothing about steroids and just repeat what others who also know nothing have said. Your testicles shrink with certain compounds because your body thinks it dosn't need to produce testosterone anymore as you are getting it synthetically. Your penis is not affected at all.

Well there we go, thank you.

Small balls then.

I saw IDS behind the Paxton years ago while he was leader of the opposition. He was in jeans, trainers and a baseball cap and trying desperately not to be recognised.

There's an actor who sits to my right in Block 18 but I can never remember his name. I remember a Palace away game in the late 80's where I stood next to Jo Brand and David Baddiel in the Spurs end. No idea why they were there, probably to see Paul Gascoigne.

I saw IDS behind the Paxton years ago while he was leader of the opposition. He was in jeans, trainers and a baseball cap and trying desperately not to be recognised.

There's an actor who sits to my right in Block 18 but I can never remember his name. I remember a Palace away game in the late 80's where I stood next to Jo Brand and David Baddiel in the Spurs end. No idea why they were there, probably to see Paul Gascoigne.

Tell the actor that you love his work and then ask him what he's been in.

Looking at snapshots of old GG on the wayback machine archive.org and I spotted a thread on Michael McIntyre being a HT guest at Spurs-United in 2009.

The Daily Mail was not impressed: "At half-time, a justly anonymous comedian was brought on. He bellowed a string of dull jibes at Berbatov, each greeted as if he were Tommy Cooper in his prime. It was truly toe-curling."

Looking at snapshots of old GG on the wayback machine archive.org and I spotted a thread on Michael McIntyre being a HT guest at Spurs-United in 2009.

The Daily Mail was not impressed: "At half-time, a justly anonymous comedian was brought on. He bellowed a string of dull jibes at Berbatov, each greeted as if he were Tommy Cooper in his prime. It was truly toe-curling."

I was at that game. It was pretty embarrassing.

Can your workmate do us all a favour and get her back into singles land?
Let's see...my workmate Kev vs multiple World and Olympic champion Jason Kenny. Despite being distinctly ginger, Kenny's got that one pretty much sewn up.

What's scary is that their mantelpiece will probably end up with more Olympic medals than several countries.

Back