• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

Brucie said he supported Arsenal and Spurs. Work that out?

I wasn't around back then (I don't think anyone can be as old as Brucie anyway) but it wasn't all that uncommon for some to go and watch Spurs play when it was their home game weekend and then watch Arsenal the next when Spurs are away.

If it ever came down to a fight - we have a few WWE Superstars who support Spurs

Jack Swagger

jack-swagger-predicts-roman-reig.jpg

John Cena

566868937-wwe-wrestler-john-cena-at-white-hart-lane-gettyimages.jpg

And Batistaaaaaaa

CSEtUXuWsAAyH0B.jpg

Clare Balding is a big Spurs fan (have seen her at quite a few games).

GHod I hope not. Can't stand that woman. If I ever see her at WHL I'd have no choice but to punch her as I promised myself that. I'm assuming she's sat in the West Stand though so she's safe... for now.

Kenneth Branagh who is one of this country best actors and directors is a proper old school spurs fan.

Also remember reading that some bloke who wrote on Coronation street decided to give characters spurs players names which I found pretty cool, never watched the show but did think if I were ever in a similar position I would have done like wise.

I remember seeing an episode of The Bill where the characters were call Jones, White, Mackay & Smith. On the last two Danny Baker Shows he had Stephen Mangan and Kenneth Branagh who both spoke about their love of Spurs.

Back