• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrice Muamba

The story of that Spurs fan that ran onto the pitch to help him is incredible. He is @robins4479 on twitter. Well done that man and all that attended to Fabrice at the ground and at the hospital.

Great to hear that Muamba is stable - but that doesn't mean he will be OK and recover to his previous state of health etc - best wishes go out to him

That Liam Stacey seems a real piece of work - surely he'll be kicked out of uni over those tweets, and set his life back a good deal

I assume he's been drinking since lunchtime as he implies he's a Welsh rugby fan, so those comments must have been made in the heat of the moment and be his real views

Did that really happen? How the hell did he get that far before any stewards got to him? Fair play to the guy. I bet he knew what happened before it fudgein happened
He spoke to one of the stewards at the bottom of the east stand apparently, who let him onto the pitch. Something like that anyway...

I'm sure if they didn't allow him on there would be hell to pay, and the steward would probably want to kill himself afterwards

Thats true. Fair play to him. I bet that steward may well get in trouble tho - right? wont be a sacking of course but something like against policy blah blah blah

Thats true. Fair play to him. I bet that steward may well get in trouble tho - right? wont be a sacking of course but something like against policy blah blah blah

I doubt he'll get in trouble. That steward may have just saved Muamba's life

Great to hear that Muamba is stable - but that doesn't mean he will be OK and recover to his previous state of health etc - best wishes go out to him

That Liam Stacey seems a real piece of work - surely he'll be kicked out of uni over those tweets, and set his life back a good deal

I assume he's been drinking since lunchtime as he implies he's a Welsh rugby fan, so those comments must have been made in the heat of the moment and be his real views

im just glad he is alive. for him to collapse and by all accounts stop breathing im sure footballis the last thing on his families mind

Great news, keep praying though folks :)

Good to hear about the fan and also the steward, too much playing it by the book these days. Who knows, common sense might just have saved a life today.

back from the game , so glad he is stable as I was like everyone else expecting the worst.
Spurs should be collectively proud today , great response from the crowd and club

Excellent news about Muamba. Hope he remains stable and improves through the night.

As for that Swansea Uni kid well he is in all sorts of trouble, some people have no idea what they are doing where twitter is concerned. I have no pity for him, but his 'tinkling about' is going to cost him an awful lot now the police have become involved (see Collymore's account).

Excellent news about Muamba. Hope he remains stable and improves through the night.

As for that Swansea Uni kid well he is in all sorts of trouble, some people have no idea what they are doing where twitter is concerned. I have no pity for him, but his 'tinkling about' is going to cost him an awful lot now the police have become involved (see Collymore's account).

some people + the interwebz just don't mix.

people don't realise that this sh*t is permanent and public and it will come back to haunt you. today, the day after that job interview, whenever... if you're on Facenerd or Twitter and you post stuff that you don't want employers etc to know, then best of luck, you'll need it.

you as in them, someone etc... not you : )

Whatever happens to the lad, today restored a bit of my faith in humanity. To see the whole ground joining in with the 'Fabrice Muamba' chant was truly emotional, and I can't imagine what the atmosphere was like both at the time and leaving the ground. I'll bet no matter what poor results we have in the future, nothing will compare to how the people who were there today felt walking out of the ground.

To witness how everybody came together and helped a fellow human in distress was really humbling to see though. Please get well soon Muamba. Whether he pulls through or not, the replay is sure to be a really emotional game.

Back