• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

Bin him.
We cannot have this lurking.
I was shocked to learn he was only 50!
I'm not sure. I have quite a strong moral compass. I never accepted Redknapp because of his corruption and despise jorge mendes.

But everything ive read about this so far im kind of 'fair enough' about. Bending competition rules feels more subversive, not truly wrong

Bin him.
We cannot have this lurking.
I was shocked to learn he was only 50!
There's players currently playing that have a lot lot worse hanging over them (not saying that makes it right for us to have someone corrupt on our books). Let him have his appeals and I'm sure it'll at the very least be reduced if not quashed.

There's players currently playing that have a lot lot worse hanging over them (not saying that makes it right for us to have someone corrupt on our books). Let him have his appeals and I'm sure it'll at the very least be reduced if not quashed.
Is it corruption if there's no personal gain? By definition i mean? Having a patronage network isnt a the worst of offences.

Maybe sacking him in exchange for arsenal forfeiting all point that Partey was in the side is a fair compromise.

Is it corruption if there's no personal gain? By definition i mean? Having a patronage network isnt a the worst of offences.

Maybe sacking him in exchange for arsenal forfeiting all point that Partey was in the side is a fair compromise.
I'm not saying he is corrupt, I don't know, that's what the courts are for.

Unless I’ve missed something, which could well be the case, all he’s done is paid employees a wage during Covid when he shouldn’t have? Seems like one of those robin hood type crimes?

Because of poor reporting and dodgy translations finding it hard to find the actual crimes

Because of poor reporting and dodgy translations finding it hard to find the actual crimes
Fees agreed with Barca in the exchange that were higher than perceived…. For Arthur and pjanic
Juve owners topping up players salaries outside of their normal pay during Covid when they declared they were losing money

The fact that other clubs find dodgy ways to dodge FFP restrictions doesn't mean Juve (and Paratici) are innocent. And the fact that he has been found guilty in Italy (and banned) makes it far harder to work there. Do we want to stay behind this unraveling moment, or get ahead of it? Because it is a fudging brick-show.

I'm not sure. I have quite a strong moral compass. I never accepted Redknapp because of his corruption and despise jorge mendes.

But everything ive read about this so far im kind of 'fair enough' about. Bending competition rules feels more subversive, not truly wrong

Each to their own. I think his dodgy-ness, whilst not unique, are going to prove pretty unhelpful.

Fees agreed with Barca in the exchange that were higher than perceived…. For Arthur and pjanic
Juve owners topping up players salaries outside of their normal pay during Covid when they declared they were losing money

wonder if anyone else Barca signed had a much higher reported fee than the player was actually worth...

wonder if anyone else Barca signed had a much higher reported fee than the player was actually worth...
Plenty
I guarantee what Juve did isn’t unique
I mean it’s not like Barca signed a player from City who had flopped…. For a lot more than paid… and are now trying to offload him

Plenty
I guarantee what Juve did isn’t unique
I mean it’s not like Barca signed a player from City who had flopped…. For a lot more than paid… and are now trying to offload him

I was thinking of someone from further west.

This could be the tip of the iceberg of a massive transfer fraud system in place between the richest clubs, falsely moving fees around on paper to get around FFP and bribing agents to cover up even bigger crimes.

Unless I’ve missed something, which could well be the case, all he’s done is paid employees a wage during Covid when he shouldn’t have? Seems like one of those robin hood type crimes?

Paying multi millionaires a wage when he should have not done and you call it a 'Robin Hood type crime', you are funny.

I thought Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor.

Paying multi millionaires a wage when he should have not done and you call it a 'Robin Hood type crime', you are funny.

The issue is they fishy declare it
Why didn’t they just pay full wages like normal through the books..

I was thinking of someone from further west.

This could be the tip of the iceberg of a massive transfer fraud system in place between the richest clubs, falsely moving fees around on paper to get around FFP and bribing agents to cover up even bigger crimes.

The only reason juve have got done (by the public prosecuter) is because they are listed on the stock exchange. The fee effects their profits which effects their share price. The football authorities threw out the case in march and handed over what they had.

Not like they were paying the players and no one else at the club is it? Or do you know more about this?

Back