• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

So state of affairs so far.

Ndombele in lyon, looks like agreed.
Gil to valencia done.

Kulu and bentancur in.

So dele, lo celso still to be sorted.

Maybe 1 or 2 more in? Who knows?

1 more in would be excellent, preferably a CF!!
I think we'll find loans for GLC (someone in Spain) and Dele (everton) too.

Hopefully Tubby, Dele and GLC put themselves in the shop window for the summer

At the start of the window i said 2 in. So happy. Anything else is a bonus.

If we shift dele, glc and ndombele that would be amazing.

That is backing the manager, for all those that were saying conte will walk in feb.

So state of affairs so far.

Ndombele in lyon, looks like agreed.
Gil to valencia done.

Kulu and bentancur in.

So dele, lo celso still to be sorted.

Maybe 1 or 2 more in? Who knows?

No official confirmation on Gill yet or the two incomings you mentioned unless I’m mistaken? State of affairs is the same as it was pre jan bar Markanday leaving and the Lloris contract.

No official confirmation on Gill yet or the two incomings you mentioned unless I’m mistaken? State of affairs is the same as it was pre jan bar Markanday leaving and the Lloris contract.

2 in are just subject to medicals. Kulusevski in london now doing his. Bentancur doing his in south america.

Gils is being reported as done.

They're done.

2 in are just subject to medicals. Kulusevski in london now doing his. Bentancur doing his in south america.

Gils is being reported as done.

They're done.

You’ve repressed the Willian incident much better than I’ve been able to, congratulations!

As for Gill, reported as done by whom? Romano’s never got anything wrong I guess. Perhaps it’ll come off as pedantic, or overly cautious but it’s a simple enough idea to wait until something is officially confirmed before talking about it like it has been officially confirmed.

You’ve repressed the Willian incident much better than I’ve been able to, congratulations!

As for Gill, reported as done by whom? Romano’s never got anything wrong I guess. Perhaps it’ll come off as pedantic, or overly cautious but it’s a simple enough idea to wait until something is officially confirmed before talking about it like it has been officially confirmed.

The teams that could do a willian on us are unlikely to be interested. The only ones that are, are arsenal and villa as far as i know.

The teams that could do a willian on us are unlikely to be interested. The only ones that are, are arsenal and villa as far as i know.

It appears I was mistaken when I said the idea of waiting for official confirmation was simple enough.

If it helps:

brick that’s happened

brick that may happen

Early days but the jury is out on all of them at this stage (except for maybe Romero)

Yes, though I would summarise it as:
- 3 have never pulled on a Spurs shirt yet
- 1 is a reserve keeper on loan
- 1 looks class

which leaves Gil and Royal. Gil I think looks class - my biggest question is how he fits into a COnte system

Yes, though I would summarise it as:
- 3 have never pulled on a Spurs shirt yet
- 1 is a reserve keeper on loan
- 1 looks class

which leaves Gil and Royal. Gil I think looks class - my biggest question is how he fits into a COnte system
He doesn’t but we ain’t planning long term with Conte

I think thats a second good window for Paratici. Bit concerned about his desperation to return to Juve for players, but in Jan time is limited so I guess it makes sense to leverage that knowledge and relationship

Biggest challenge is now attracting the say 4-5 decent players which we need in the summer (back-up GK, RWB, LCB, CM, CF), starting with whatever players are out of contract and good enough

Assuming the numbers are true, potentially £40m for Alli and pretty much giving Ndombele back to Lyon and not having to pay them the full amount we owe them for him is good business. Looks like we have not paid anywhere near the amount to make him our record signing in the end.

Back