• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

He has dropped the ball by not signing a striker in the summer. When we need a goal, if Kane gets injured, if Kane is out of form all we can do is move Son from his best position and play him through the middle unless we want to rely on a 17 year old, pathetic

Going to be interesting to see what happens if the football continues to be poor and we languish around 8th-10th say. Levy wants us to play entertaining football, Paratici is more pragmatic and obviously is Nuno fails, then its partly on him as the man who selected him. Would Levy fire Nuno over Paratici's head?

Levy wrong again. I think he is a good corporate man, but should leave football opinions to the football people.

The interest in ten Hag predates Paratici coming in. It seems pretty clear that Paratici was the driving force behind recruiting a manager once he was appointed.

DOFs are judged after years not weeks
Managers are judged in days now
It’s a really odd dynamic that’s changed in football
And remember …the grass was always greener before, even if it was covered in horse brick

The interest in ten Hag predates Paratici coming in. It seems pretty clear that Paratici was the driving force behind recruiting a manager once he was appointed.
So my logic. Whine my ten Hag comments could easily be applied to another manager
I don’t believe we have appointed Nuno for anything other a short term fix.
The transition from Jose with a new DOF awe gonna be tough
Nuno has been here before at a few clubs

DOFs are judged after years not weeks
Managers are judged in days now
It’s a really odd dynamic that’s changed in football
And remember …the grass was always greener before, even if it was covered in horse brick
I blame the intereweb! Everything is now! Nuno would be history if I had my way! As my wife says ‘you don’t do wait’. I’m not sure what Spurs plans are, Nuno though is looking the next fall guy. Which even for me seems a tad unfair.

I blame the intereweb! Everything is now! Nuno would be history if I had my way! As my wife says ‘you don’t do wait’. I’m not sure what Spurs plans are, Nuno though is looking the next fall guy. Which even for me seems a tad unfair.
Yep 9 league game

Thr Croatian chap at Monaco is a good manager.

Looks fairly average to me. Did nothing with Croatia. Mediocre at Frankfurt, but beat Bayern in a cup final and somehow got that job. Won the double (which is about par with that club) and was sacked a few months later.

Of course you can have doubts about Nuno, but honestly if you listened to this place sometimes and didn’t know where we was in the league you’d think we was facing a relegation fight.

We are 6th,2 points off 4th after 9 games. The football hasn’t been great granted, but we have a new coach finding his way with whatever anyone wants to say is a far from perfect squad. There are green shoots, since changing formation I think there are improvements even if small. Let’s wait and see where we are at at the half way stage. But right now, are things really that bad? I think not, we are doing ok - nothing more, nothing less….

If we're going to act sooner rather than later, then Marcelo Gallardo (out of contract when the Argentine season ends / 31 December 21) is absolutely the guy to go for.

Of course you can have doubts about Nuno, but honestly if you listened to this place sometimes and didn’t know where we was in the league you’d think we was facing a relegation fight.

We are 6th,2 points off 4th after 9 games. The football hasn’t been great granted, but we have a new coach finding his way with whatever anyone wants to say is a far from perfect squad. There are green shoots, since changing formation I think there are improvements even if small. Let’s wait and see where we are at at the half way stage. But right now, are things really that bad? I think not, we are doing ok - nothing more, nothing less….
London derbies
That’s what creates the noise
I’ve heard people say we were awful yesterday abject
I mean we had almost 2/3 of the ball which means we can’t be that poor surely
Arsenal away - woeful
Chelsea home - good first half, done a number on us second half and squad quality was shown
Palace - still say the cards Nuno had for that game were very very limited and it turned in the red card

he has changed the system but if too many have an off day and they all happen to be in attack it does cause any manager issues

London derbies
That’s what creates the noise
I’ve heard people say we were awful yesterday abject
I mean we had almost 2/3 of the ball which means we can’t be that poor surely
Arsenal away - woeful
Chelsea home - good first half, done a number on us second half and squad quality was shown
Palace - still say the cards Nuno had for that game were very very limited and it turned in the red card

he has changed the system but if too many have an off day and they all happen to be in attack it does cause any manager issues
We had 2/3s of the ball but did nothing with it. It was slow sideways and backwards with little attacking intent.

That gap I points is only going to extend, it's not going to get smaller.

We had 2/3s of the ball but did nothing with it. It was slow sideways and backwards with little attacking intent.
Yep
Dont disagree
But when we played like west ham with long ball counters our fans hated it
The key was Kane, moura and sonny were really poor by their standards
The alternatives don’t exist currently in the squad

If we're going to act sooner rather than later, then Marcelo Gallardo (out of contract when the Argentine season ends / 31 December 21) is absolutely the guy to go for.
He'll be here to the end of the season at least. They'll probably see who's available at that stage and decide.

Yep
Dont disagree
But when we played like west ham with long ball counters our fans hated it
The key was Kane, moura and sonny were really poor by their standards
The alternatives don’t exist currently in the squad
They were poor, but the ball was so slow getting to them it allowed WH get back into shape with 9 players behind the ball.
The few times we did attack with pace we cut them open only for the final pass to let us down.

Back