• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

Would be interesting if this happened over here. It might take away at least some of the badgering questions managers get asked in press conferences.
Can't see that we'd have both the DoF and coach give interviews though?

hahaha, love your optimism but don't see it.

I see no upside to fans being told any real details about the club beyond the usual vague -> we will invest in x type of players with a view to development/whatever

Dof pre match. Coach post match. Simple enough.

To what end? what value other than curiosity does having the DoF speak to media provide?

Being extremely clear English media will take every word of someone's 2nd language to try to fudge Spurs over with ..

To what end? what value other than curiosity does having the DoF speak to media provide?

Being extremely clear English media will take every word of someone's 2nd language to try to fudge Spurs over with ..

Not only the media either.

Lets the coach concentrate on preparing the team. Instead of having to do a press conference.

so what are our expectations of him?
- new decision making criteria for transfers in/out?
- profitable net transfers that commensurates with first team needs and performance
- progression of youth to first team
- development of mason and king
- Improve from last season in league position and cup exit points

I hope it's a good move, it should take some pressure off Levy but not from the usual suspects. After all these years it still amazes me people expect to here anything of value at a press conference. Im still waiting for the day when a manager or coach says what his team and tactics are for the upcoming games and that this player isn't good enough.

Back