• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

Not sure how the points can be overturned or at the very least be sent back for a re-trial but the alleged people who facilitated (what is now presumably in doubt) have their appeals outright rejected.

So no way back really from here I suspect so we will have to come to some kind of amicable parting of the ways.

Hopefully relations stay strong and he can informally pass on recommendations for upcoming talent like sarr and udgoie to us. Then after the 2 years we can formally appoint him as a scout.

Suspect the club has been waiting for this to be cleared up before moving on managers as had it have been successful Paratici would have been the one leading the recruitment process.

Now it's levy or that bloke who failed at Everton.

Suspect the club has been waiting for this to be cleared up before moving on managers as had it have been successful Paratici would have been the one leading the recruitment process.

Or Munn

Not sure how the points can be overturned or at the very least be sent back for a re-trial but the alleged people who facilitated (what is now presumably in doubt) have their appeals outright rejected.

So no way back really from here I suspect so we will have to come to some kind of amicable parting of the ways.

Hopefully relations stay strong and he can informally pass on recommendations for upcoming talent like sarr and udgoie to us. Then after the 2 years we can formally appoint him as a scout.
It's a strange decision, if one is getting a new investigation and re-trial then surely all should?

Juventus appeal against 15-point deduction for illicit transfer activity is reversed

How does that work? You reverse the points deduction but the crime has still happened? Doesn’t make sense. Basing global justice upon the Italian courts seems somewhat flawed. Shouldn't FIFA conduct its own evaluation of evidence before banning someone globally? And do FIFA control clubs HR within nation-states?

Last edited:
That's that I think. Doubt we will sit around waiting for our DoF to return from a ban.

Agreed. Think Levy/Munn will handle the manager appointment.

In terms of the transfer window, we'll have all the groundwork done presumably and I'd imagine that levy had replacement DoFs in mind. Just a case of announcing Paratici's departure now and hiring the new guy

Isn't Munn on gardening leave? If so that would prevent him working until his employment with us starts.
Or is it just that he's taking a break to get things in order, move over to the UK etc. then yes, he could do work in the background, should he want to.

Hopefully that is him done. Can’t say I’ve been that impressed. Plus if he had stayed I think our chances of getting an attack minded coach were slim.

Isn't Munn on gardening leave? If so that would prevent him working until his employment with us starts.
Or is it just that he's taking a break to get things in order, move over to the UK etc. then yes, he could do work in the background, should he want to.

I think he's not supposed to start until June/July but there's talk that he has already started 'unofficially'

Hopefully that is him done. Can’t say I’ve been that impressed. Plus if he had stayed I think our chances of getting an attack minded coach were slim.

His record with signing players has been very good for us.

His record with managers...less so, particularly the type of manager he's gone after

I think Levy understands the fans more so him leading the manager appointment I feel is better but we need a DoF in asap for transfers

I've been led to believe he will be gone regardless. He won't be here in summer

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Our DoF model has never really worked has it? One of the benefits has always been touted as “it’ll ensure continuity as the DoF will set the vision and will be in place long term whereas coaches will come and go.”

Arnesen went to Chelsea within a year
Comolli was gone within 2 after the Ramos experiment
Baldini spunked the Bale money on dross and was gone within a couple of years
Paratici looks like he’s as bent as Redknapp and is also gone within a couple of years

To be fair, on signings particularly, Arnesen and Paratici did well.

Our DoF model has never really worked has it? One of the benefits has always been touted as “it’ll ensure continuity as the DoF will set the vision and will be in place long term whereas coaches will come and go.”

Arnesen went to Chelsea within a year
Comolli was gone within 2 after the Ramos experiment
Baldini spunked the Bale money on dross and was gone within a couple of years
Paratici looks like he’s as bent as Redknapp and is also gone within a couple of years

To be fair, on signings particularly, Arnesen and Paratici did well.
Comolli had the best record in the long term - bale and modric for starters

Back