• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

Even setting aside the optics, someone as cautious about staying within the financial rules as Levy is not going to have a former-DoF, banned for fraudulent financial activity,‘consulting’ in the background.
Plus we need a visible, hands-on, DoF, not a shadowy background figure.
Levy did hire Redknapp and (briefly) manage Graham, both who were very well known prior to that for being bungtastic

Put simply, the club don't tend to directly respond to situations, they take a more reserved reaction. They should've been ahead of this. It wasn't (apparently!) hard to be. Their statement was based on criticism of them allowing him to make that video statement, and as such came across as an apse-covering exercise (futile IMO). But hey, if you don't see a problem with it, don't go looking! :D
They should've been ahead of this??? So you think it's ok for FIFA to tell a journalist that Paratici is banned worldwide before they told Paratici? This is, unsurprisingly, amateur hour from FIFA.
If that happened in any other walk of life there would be serious questions being raised and heads would roll for it. But as it's FIFA it doesn't matter.

We're Spurs, this is normal! [emoji28]

Emirates Marketing Project have massive financial fare play issues and we’re even banned from Europe at one point

Chelsea were banned from making transfers

Owners have sucked other clubs dry

We have a guy who did some dodgy stuff at another club before we appointed him

Cheer up, things will be normal soon.

That, from what I’m told, is what Paratici has done
That's great, if he has, or is in the process of doing it. Would be nice to hear more about these things from the club. Would go a long way with the fans too. I do have my reservations about whether Paratici is at the cutting edge, however.

How many agents have been banned from football (the answer to that is always "not enough") and then continued working as agents? Probably all of them. Rules are only broken when it can be proven so.

What makes you think Paratici can't do that?
If an agent operates on the fringes of the law, the only damage if he transgresses will be to that individual agent. If a club knowingly allows one of its employees to operate on the fringes of the law, the damage will not be limited to that employee. I don't know about you, but I don't think Paratici is worth potential points deductions and bans from European competitions.

They should've been ahead of this??? So you think it's ok for FIFA to tell a journalist that Paratici is banned worldwide before they told Paratici? This is, unsurprisingly, amateur hour from FIFA.
If that happened in any other walk of life there would be serious questions being raised and heads would roll for it. But as it's FIFA it doesn't matter.
Probably enough has been said by now but I think it’s ok to acknowledge that FIFA are tossers and a law unto themselves but at the same time be critical of the club for allowing Paratici to make video statements on its behalf while all this is going on. He has already received a lengthy ban in Italy and he was in court last Monday on a separate serious charge directly connected to his job. So in the meantime I don’t think it reflects well on us to let him in front of a camera to speak on current matters concerning THFC.

Probably enough has been said by now but I think it’s ok to acknowledge that FIFA are tossers and a law unto themselves but at the same time be critical of the club for allowing Paratici to make video statements on its behalf while all this is going on. He has already received a lengthy ban in Italy and he was in court last Monday on a separate serious charge directly connected to his job. So in the meantime I don’t think it reflects well on us to let him in front of a camera to speak on current matters concerning THFC.
The court case was suspended though wasn’t it?

Should have fought harder, told FIFA to do one until they got their house in order.

After the total chaos fifa have caused due to their amateurish behaviour I’m guessing after consulting our lawyers it was decided this course of action is best ahead of the appeal particularly in case that goes awry.

Back