• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Semi Final OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Manchester United***

Happy Vorm starts, bit miffed about Lamela though

Hopefully Poch has realised that having Eriksen, Dele and Lamela in the 3 behind Kane leaves us without any pace and ability to get behind the opposition. In the past couple seasons when we had Walker and Rose at full back you might have been able to get away with it but today we lack any pace in attacking or wide areas if we dont have Son or Moura in the 11

Hopefully Poch has realised that having Eriksen, Dele and Lamela in the 3 behind Kane leaves us without any pace and ability to get behind the opposition. In the past couple seasons when we had Walker and Rose at full back you might have been able to get away with it but today we lack any pace in attacking or wide areas if we dont have Son or Moura in the 11

I’d have had Son in too

Now that poch has seen off one dinosaur in Wenger its time to usher Jose towards the door.
There will be dark arts and turgidity aplenty but the pureness of our cause will see us through, the powers of light will be on the side of the Lillywhites.

3-1 to Spurs, 2 for Harry 1 for Moura when he comes off the bench.

In a Kenyan spurs style I'm have some family over for dinner, my dad, who started on the madness of being a spurs supporters and my brother will watch the match with me will we support some beers, roostertails and/or red wine.
Then we will be joined by the wives for a dinner of
Empire roast chicken with rice and Naan bread and Bombay potatoes,
Roast chicken with apricot glaze with mash potatoes,
Classic roast chicken with roasts and gravy.

Pear tartine with cream

Followed by port or dram of glenmorangie.

Nervous, you better believe it.

COYS

You’ve won already with that royal feast!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back