• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Quarterfinal draw

if those 4 go through is it us against Chelsea and Liverpool-Everton or is there another draw to determine who plays who? (didn't see the draw might have been explained there)

There will be a "draw", but it will depend on what the FA think are the most lucrative ties.

From what I understand the qf will be played 17/18 march,
which means our home game against Stoke will be moved.
That was at least the date set before the season started.

BTW with Stoke winning today we've got the famous game in hand back, although it's only over Man United this time (unless Chelsea lose, then it's over them and City too)

From what I understand the qf will be played 17/18 march,
which means our home game against Stoke will be moved.
That was at least the date set before the season started.

Stoke game is definitely postponed, as they are already in the 6th round.

Also, the semi-finals are on 14th/15th April when we are due to play Bolton. As we will play them if we beat Stevenage, then its more than likely that game will have to be rearranged too

Stoke game is definitely postponed, as they are already in the 6th round.

Also, the semi-finals are on 14th/15th April when we are due to play Bolton. As we will play them if we beat Stevenage, then its more than likely that game will have to be rearranged too

Doh, ive got a golf weekend booked at the belfry for that weekend !!!

Ive already told the chaps if Spurs did get to the SF, i would only play 1 round of golf not the 2 !!! if we do I want the sunday semi

I know we have to beat Stevenage, then Bolton, but I've got a horrible feeling we could get Liverpool in the semis or possibly the final and they beat us after we've all been slating them all season.

Doh, ive got a golf weekend booked at the belfry for that weekend !!!

Ive already told the chaps if Spurs did get to the SF, i would only play 1 round of golf not the 2 !!! if we do I want the sunday semi

We had our Annual conference there 2 years ago. Awesome place, my room was in Lee Trevino House.

No of course not but the odds are massively against them beating us AND then Bolton

Oh totally. Although isnt so bad for us Northerners, swings and roundabouts I suppose as the Stoke will be rearranged which isnt so bad for you guys but a late night for us

If Brighton beat Liverpool..(well you can but hope)..and Birmingham beat Chelsea,the cup is ours,i think it is anyway even if those two ties dont go our way.
COYS

Back