• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022

I'd say there's a 90% probability of an all PL quarter final draw. Leicester the only team I would consider likely to suffer an upset. No big games at all next round.

Not watching but looks like Liverpool had a couple of big decisions go their way in the first half.

Possible red for Kelleher and a penalty for Cardiff.

Since its Liverpool, we are very likely not to hear anything about it.

Not watching but looks like Liverpool had a couple of big decisions go their way in the first half.

Ally McMoist said it was a pen on comms

Wasn't a red card though.

Maddison is fudging brick and is walking around like he is too good to be there, absolutely embarrassing what he did for that corner, he watched what was happening and literally didn’t move, then complained because they conceded.

One side of my family are Spurs, the other are Forest fans so this is a lot of fun to watch.

Can we have a sweepstake on what time Maddison cries?

Back