• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022

I like going to local non league football, fans are much more laid back and usually have a good sense of humour.
Agreed . I watch non league games regularly. Lower than National league. Where I live got 4/5 sides that play between Step 4 and 7. Side my lad plays for the mens side plays Step 4.

See Craig Mikail Smith play down there just before Xmas . 7 Scotland caps and now plays step 4.Joe Cole also turns out on a very rare occasion for a Step 7 side that’s in Radlett

Non league and grass roots it’s the heartbeat of football in this country.

Last edited:
Bad enough that a couple of idiots ran onto the pitch after the final whistle yesterday trying to get shirts from Tottenham players but thankfully haven’t seen anything like this at WHL!

Amazing how quickly the stewards went from being an obstacle to get past into people he needed to rescue him rather quickly.

Wonder it was worth it to never be allowed in to a football game again + presumably get done for assault (who knows with our justice system I guess).

So, what sort of trouble would a player be in for chuckin' knuckles at an idiot who ran onto the pitch? Would a ref be obligated to discipline him on the spot? Would that be a league issue?

So, what sort of trouble would a player be in for chuckin' knuckles at an idiot who ran onto the pitch? Would a ref be obligated to discipline him on the spot? Would that be a league issue?

By law if you are in fear for your safety and think you are about to be attacked. You can punch first.

Since the law would be involved the ref would probably leave it to their discretion.

Steve Cooper looks like he's been on the bottle every day for a couple of months. Always wondered why he doesn't get those eyelids fixed.

Got away with a dodgy VAR decision at the end too. Stinks. Looked a pen to me. Biased eyes maybe
Nah, not a penalty. He was going down and dragging his foot to try to hit Allison. Still, very unfortunate not to at least get it to extra time.

Steve Cooper looks like he's been on the bottle every day for a couple of months. Always wondered why he doesn't get those eyelids fixed.

Maybe he isn’t bothered about what strangers on the internet may think about his appearance?

Doing a tremendous job (in his role as a football manager and not a male model) with Forest and they did themselves proud tonight. I hope they make the play offs and get up, it’s been too long and it’s boring seeing Fulham / West Brom / Norwich every other season.

Maybe he isn’t bothered about what strangers on the internet may think about his appearance?

Doing a tremendous job (in his role as a football manager and not a male model) with Forest and they did themselves proud tonight. I hope they make the play offs and get up, it’s been too long and it’s boring seeing Fulham / West Brom / Norwich every other season.
He is quality coach
Did a great job with England Youth and was doing a solid job at Swansea too
Who owns Forrest now as it was a Saudi prince or something like it not that long ago IIRC?

Back