• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

They are every year racking up losses. £m's

They are under investigation by the PL.

Rumours Usamov is still financially involved.

Think they are in talks with American financing (777 (Spors employer) and another firm).

I'd guess they'd bottom feed (the investors) if Everton go down, given the dire shape they'll be in, get a % on the cheap knowing their investment is the only thing to get the stadium finished and keep them afloat.
Usmanov is definitely still involved. Moshiri is just his chauffeur and fall guy who get his name put on everything.

Apparently the Dele Alli thread is locked.

So I'll leave this here with nothing to say other than, well done Dele for still being here, let alone becoming an England international!
And we'll done for rehab. I really hope you absolutely smash it the new few and get back to being a PL regular.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66187943

(A huge lesson here to everyone that slagged Dele off. I probably did at some point. We only ever see a tiny part of the picture.)

Apparently the Dele Alli thread is locked.

So I'll leave this here with nothing to say other than, well done Dele for still being here, let alone becoming an England international!
And we'll done for rehab. I really hope you absolutely smash it the new few and get back to being a PL regular.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66187943

(A huge lesson here to everyone that slagged Dele off. I probably did at some point. We only ever see a tiny part of the picture.)
We're talking about it in the Former Player appreciation thread.

It's a weird one. They want rid of the current owner who pumped in a load of money (but obviously spent badly and did a lot of things wrong) yet he also got the new stadium back on track and seemed to genuinely want the best for Everton. Now they have these new owners and they can't really celebrate it because they have no idea what they are like. Apparently they own a load of clubs and several of them have been relegated like Genoa and Hertha Berlin.

Doesn't sound very optimistic but you never know.

Could be issues with the director's test.

Exclusive: Everton's 777 takeover hit with fresh doubts

Everton’s takeover by 777 Partners could come under threat after an investigation was launched following concerns raised about the firm’s investment in British basketball.

Telegraph Sport can reveal that on Friday, the same day a deal was announced for 777 to purchase Farhad Moshiri’s 94.1 per cent stake in Everton, the British Basketball Federation began a review connected with the American firm’s co-ownership of the British Basketball League.

The probe relates to late payments made by 777 to the BBL this year that left the latter in danger of failing to pay its bills and triggered a complaint by seven of the league’s 10 clubs to the BBF.

The outcome of the review could have major implications for the Everton takeover, which is subject to the prospective buyers passing the Premier League’s owners’ and directors’ test.
Since the firm’s interest in buying Everton first became known, it has also emerged that it or its sister companies have faced accusations of fraud, offering illegal loans and failing to pay bills totalling hundreds of thousands of dollars in the US.

If any of the allegations were ever shown to be true then such activity would, too, be a disqualifying condition under the Premier League’s owners’ and directors’ test.

Wondering about everton could they be a serious threat for us in the league.

I quite like there team and now they seem tofinally got two good strikers who compliment each, obviously early days but i think they look quite good. Maybe it will be strength in depth that stops them.

I have a softish spot for everton and villa as i see them like us trying go get to the top table but without buying there way in. I hope they do it but of course not at our expense. They have had a good start and im not sure if they have had any real injuries but i have to say im impressed with there squad it looks like a good strong one.

Moyes has had some good and bad buys like most managers but i think he is getting better and some of his recent buys have been very good. I think we are a better team and have a better squad but i do not think they are a million miles away.

Always thought that us villa, everton and maybe now Saudi Sportswashing Machine should come to some sort of agreement, perhaps loaning players one of the teams does not want to the other if they have injuries or some sort of allegiance as a way of trying to destroy the top 4.
Quite a contrast over ten years!

They'll apeal and may get it reduced a bit. But this sets the precedent. Chelsea and city look out.
They should be, yeah.
With everything that's happened in Italy and Spain over the past few years I don't think the PL can wiggle out of punishing Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea. Although it does seem like a blunt tool for Emirates Marketing Project, they can absorb one season in the EL (at worst, but probably just a 2nd/3rd place) and still have all the gains made from breaking the rules.

Wonder if the likes of Leics, Leeds etc will take legal action, as they were relegated while Everton escaped by cheating?

Wonder if the likes of Leics, Leeds etc will take legal action, as they were relegated while Everton escaped by cheating?
According to this article a number of clubs had already written to Everton saying they intended to sue if a punishment was given.

Back