• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eurovision Song Contest

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
is tonight. Just a friendly warning. Luckily there's a football match to watch instead.

Tonight's show will in all likelyhood be a massive propaganda event for Azerbaijan. Rich in oil, but not keen on sharing the wealth with its citizens, you can expect the president to have spent a small fortune on this. In one of the most corrupt rules in the world, 'the country's chic, fashion-icon first lady is in charge of the organizing committee and the president's son-in-law, a pop singer, will be performing during the concert.'

The 26 acts competing in the Grand Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in order of appearance are:

UNITED KINGDOM - Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Will Set You Free
HUNGARY - Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts
ALBANIA - Rona NIshliu - Suus
LITHUANIA - Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA - Maya Sar - Korake Ti Znam
RUSSIA - Buranovskiye Babushki - Party For Everybody
ICELAND - Greta Sal??me & J??nsi - Never Forget
CYPRUS - Ivi Adamou - La La Love
FRANCE - Anggun - Echo (You And I)
ITALY - Nina Zilli - L'Amore ?ê Femmina (Out Of Love)
ESTONIA - Ott Lepland - Kuula
NORWAY - Tooji - Stay
AZERBAIJAN - Sabina Babayeva - When The Music Dies
ROMANIA - Mandinga - Zaleilah
DENMARK - Soluna Samay - Shoud've Known Better
GREECE - Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
SWEDEN - Loreen - Euphoria
TURKEY - Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
SPAIN - Pastora Soler - Qu?®date Conmigo (Stay With Me)
GERMANY - Roman Lob - Standing Still
MALTA - Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
F.Y.R. MACEDONIA - Kaliopi - Crno I Belo
IRELAND - Jedward - Waterline
SERBIA - ?¢eljko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar
UKRAINE - Gaitana - Be My Guest
MOLDOVA - Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar

This will interest Marky, he's a big fan of this. I've even heard rumours he's getting an Engelbert tattoo should the UK win tonight.

Far too many male singers, though they will probably have some dancers in the background. This show stopped being about music once the eastern European countries joined in. Now it's basically a massive waste of money for one evening of really brick entertainment aimed at gay people.

Far too many male singers, though they will probably have some dancers in the background. This show stopped being about music once the eastern European countries joined in. Now it's basically a massive waste of money for one evening of really brick entertainment aimed at gay people.
Aimed at gay people? Have you seen some of the birds that dance around on the stage? I'll just flick over to the football when a brick male act comes on

I always watch Eurovision - not cos i enjoy the music but its so fudging ridiculously ****ingly cheesy its untrue.

Also there are always a guaranteed hottie that takes my breathe away

Aimed at gay people? Have you seen some of the birds that dance around on the stage? I'll just flick over to the football when a brick male act comes on

I'm talking about the costumes and the dancing. Apparently there's a song in there as well. Back in the day they used to have a whole orchestra play live, now it's all singback.

Got a tenner each way on Engelbert. The misses/we will watch it whilst I have the footi on my laptop.

Totally. There used to be a song contest over there. Gina G and Sonia robbed by dodgy voting.

The only fun in recent years has been guessing which countries will give each 12pts, although its quite easy guessing them nowadays

This will interest Marky, he's a big fan of this. I've even heard rumours he's getting an Engelbert tattoo should the UK win tonight.

I watched it last year and loved those crazy guys with massive hats and unicycles..

Watch it just for russia this year.
Trust me,a total what the fudge did i just see moment.
Eurovisi??n is three of the funniest hours of the year!
Sadly i have to miss year as im in California at the mo.

Jedward don't actually tinkle me off anymore. They've been about that long now that I just accept that they are there.

Back