• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 23/24

what a joyous result

apparently they were protesting about ticket price increases too, like any of them have ever bought a ticket

It's not that at all and if you think it is you should educate yourself on why it would be offensive to Liverpool fans.
I couldn't care less! Everyone is offended by everything, and it's not allowed to joke about anything.
Well I ain't having that, and I won't bend over for every humor less fluffy bunny. I love all kinds of humor, and I'll continue to. People need to stop taking everything so fudging serious!

I couldn't care less! Everyone is offended by everything, and it's not allowed to joke about anything.
Well I ain't having that, and I won't bend over for every humor less fluffy bunny. I love all kinds of humor, and I'll continue to. People need to stop taking everything so fudging serious!

Was in phnom penh cambodia the other month. Drinking with some english guys. The waiters messed up a couple of orders, not really their fault but a bit of miscommunication. We started talking about some weird stuff they do in cambodia that lets say is counter productive and long term damaging for their businesses. Reg just said.
- pol pot killed all the intelligent people in the country. Now it's just full of idiots.

We were sitting probably a mile away from the killing fields. Probably the darkest joke i've ever heard. But i did have a guilty chuckle.

Was in phnom penh cambodia the other month. Drinking with some english guys. The waiters messed up a couple of orders, not really their fault but a bit of miscommunication. We started talking about some weird stuff they do in cambodia that lets say is counter productive and long term damaging for their businesses. Reg just said.
- pol pot killed all the intelligent people in the country. Now it's just full of idiots.

We were sitting probably a mile away from the killing fields. Probably the darkest joke i've ever heard. But i did have a guilty chuckle.
If it's said in the right moment, and with the right tone, anything can be funny, and I reserve my right to have a laugh about pretty much anything that is ment as a humours remark.
Couldn't care less If some snow flakes get offended.

If it's said in the right moment, and with the right tone, anything can be funny, and I reserve my right to have a laugh about pretty much anything that is ment as a humours remark.

They have the right to be offended. You have the right to not care.

I'm with you, always going to be somebody upset, most of the time it's virtue signalling anyhow
fudge them

I bet you’d have a different feeling if it was 97 Spurs fans who died and then the rest of us were blamed for it.

Back