• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 22/23

Looking at the stats, it looks like a Mourinho, brickhouse masterclass tonight.

That man could win a trophy anywhere…well almost anywhere.

It's a classic avalanche of Spursyness:

Jose taking Roma to their second European final in two years after winning the first one, after 31 years of them not getting in to one.

Gil and Lamela getting in to the Europa league final but neither with us despite us trading Erik to Bryan alongside money they're both playing for Sevilla...

Tanguy winning Serie A..

Can't remember the stats but I remember seeing some crazy stars for former Spurs players winning loads of trophies, and it's not just Bale / Modric / Walker contributing....

I reckon if we end up selling Dier (which we probably won't) he'll end up in some Leicester-esque insane title win for a bricky team like Everton or whoever ffs.

I enjoyed watching Seville and Lamela (well, I saw extra time) but there's something very depressing about watching the European cups' semi-final games when everything feels so adrift for us.

Mourinho v Lamela in the final. Will likely be an incredible evening of brickhousing. One for the ages…

12k2a5.jpg

It's a classic avalanche of Spursyness:

Jose taking Roma to their second European final in two years after winning the first one, after 31 years of them not getting in to one.

Gil and Lamela getting in to the Europa league final but neither with us despite us trading Erik to Bryan alongside money they're both playing for Sevilla...

Tanguy winning Serie A..

Can't remember the stats but I remember seeing some crazy stars for former Spurs players winning loads of trophies, and it's not just Bale / Modric / Walker contributing....

I reckon if we end up selling Dier (which we probably won't) he'll end up in some Leicester-esque insane title win for a bricky team like Everton or whoever ffs.
I think we can use this as a selling point.

I enjoyed watching Seville and Lamela (well, I saw extra time) but there's something very depressing about watching the European cups' semi-final games when everything feels so adrift for us.

Sevilla played well, they should have been out of sight in first half, should have had 2 penalties and Juve should have been down to 10 men (ref was trash)

Roma on the other hand, classic Jose

dj1qpvz0eq0b1.jpg

Yep, we need to be there and we need to stop turning our noses up at competitions like the Europa League. If Liverpool end up in it next year watch them go all out to win it.

Yep, we need to be there and we need to stop turning our noses up at competitions like the Europa League. If Liverpool end up in it next year watch them go all out to win it.

I would say its not turning noses up, its just not exactly a symbol of having a good campaign the previous year. I would not ideally like a 7th and 15th finish like West Ham to justify it. If we are in it by consequence of where we finish of course crack on for it, if not its hardly a cup that gets the old winky flapping

Nah if Seville are in it they win it, they love this trophy in recent times !!

Imagine a team like West Ham in the final who could still be relegated (they wont) and us for how many years we’ve played in the europa/conference and barely made it to any semis let alone final.

Ive also got my money on west ham winning it now.

Back