• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2021-22

I thought that red was harsh if conceivable. He didn’t need to go down, it was an arm not a leg. Think nine times out of ten that’s waved on or a yellow.

I didn't see the half time pundits comments but it's hilarious now listening to Joe and Carlton contradicting themselves - they know it's a red card, but trying to justify why it maybe wasn't.

Soft, yet definite red. As soon as you tug someone’s shoulder on the edge of the box when they are clean through on goal then you are in trouble, no matter how many west ham fans BT employ to commentate on the game.

I think they'll go through all the same now, nicking the away leg. I hope not, obviously.
They seem to be edging through ties don't they?
Sevilla should have been out of sight 1st leg and ended up going out to them and although I didn't watch the game last night I've just seen the highlights, super jammy goal by Bowen and attempts something like 6 v 24 and it ends 1-1.
They could well end up winning it.

Seeing all the Hammer fans in Lyon singing Tottenham get battered
They really are bell housings aren't they

Back