• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2018/19

It’s harder than the PL imo, so I don’t.

He should, with the talent he has, but he rarely makes the most of it, he should have been putting up Messi/Ronaldo numbers.
I may be completely wrong here but I don’t think Ronaldo put up “Ronaldo/Messi ” numbers in the Prem did he?

I think Hazard at Real or Barca would be going at a goal a game.

I think it's a better league for players like him, he'll be given more protection there. He's such a strong dribbler even in our more physical league, I think he's ideal for one of the top Spanish teams.

Maybe, I think that’s offset by smarter/quicker/technical defenders, they won’t panic and foul him, they’ll let him run himself into traffic, as we’ve done so successfully in recent years.

With his ability, he should be a factor in every game, the only factor in most of them.

I may be completely wrong here but I don’t think Ronaldo put up “Ronaldo/Messi ” numbers in the Prem did he?

I think Hazard at Real or Barca would be going at a goal a game.

He was younger and played in a different role, he did put those numbers up the season he played central and Rooney moved wide.

With Hazards ability, a goal a game is under par, it should be 2/3.

Hazard might not score goals at quite the rate as Ronaldo and Messi but his best feature is he’s a big game player and he also makes goals brilliantly. I see Real winning the league if he goes there.

I think Messi's fading though, they don't have the supporting cast for him anymore and have tinkled so much money away recently. This is peak Hazard.

I have to say for more than one reason thats the result I wanted....Sarri smacks the press and the doubters whilst the darling that is Emery and those lot do nothing.

Love it

Back